Changes I DON'T want in the next CM

Warning:::

Irrational thoughts follows

A menu that allows for Surrender, Ceasefire and Peace Conference.

For extra authenticity you have to type orders in the original language and nearby explosions causes you to have to retype.

Hindi Musical option. On this option on at l occasion all the fighters will get together to do a large jarring line dance to annoying music.

When your highest ranking leader bits the dust a tiny animated Madmatt will pop out of ground and viciously kick the fallen hero. (to Roy Orbison's "only the lonely")

Fiendish laughter and a large flashing sign to be added to when a player hits an AI placed minefield. The sign will flash messages conveying concern about their parentage.

The CMBB learning module option, with this module on the program will ask questions on economics principles before allowing you to target. Wrong answers will be awarded by a misfire and one dead crewman.

Expansion of casualties from KIA and WIA to include, number blinded, limbs blown off and genitals missing plus the number of self inflicted wounds.

"last thoughts" options, as men fall their last thoughts will flash on screen.

"oops"

"I've got that bastard in my sights now"

"hmmm deny my promotion to sergeant will ya"

"now I'm safe!"

"No body can get me here"

"Dang where is that Machine gun firing from..."

Having to write letters to the fallen's unhappy parents (with a nitpicking automatic grammar checker in Russian/German/Italian/Hungarian/Romanian and god forbid Finnish)

Originally posted by Hans:

Fiendish laughter and a large flashing sign to be added to when a player hits an AI placed minefield. The sign will flash messages conveying concern about their parentage.

You've never played TCP/IP while talking to your opponent on the phone?

I'm hoping NOT to see health crystals hidden under waterfalls... and automatic weapons upgrades as you accumulate points... and levels of increasing difficulty. I DO hope to retain Borg spotting, especially when using real Borg! :D;)

[ April 02, 2003, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by -E:

You've never played TCP/IP while talking to your opponent on the phone?

You should download roger wilco and chat with your opponents on your computer's microphone. That way you hear his (or her? hahaha :D ) voice intermingled with the rain and the sounds of your artillery shells landing.

Dr. Rosenrosen