Mod Posted - Bicolour StugIIIG late

Oh, YESSSSS! Precioussss!

Could you (or some other, equally talented modder) PLEASE do this to the other "late" StuG IIIs (i.e the "schurzen" ones)?! ...and with the numbers as options... pretty please...?

In fact I would wish there was a complete modpack both in camo and plain dunkelgelb with all the Stug types including the H42... of course I also wish I was younger, slimmer nd richer...

-Derfel

I just recently got CMBB in this last Wednesday and after looking at it I thought, Nope, I won't need to do any mods since this game looks so good already and here you come along with this mod and I go back to my old modslut ways. That is great looking Flesh simply great looking. Damn you! ;) Here I go again, download city. Thank God for modders and DSL. :D

I'd like to say a big "thank you" to Mike for releasing his StugIIIG pack. Those textures really are fantastic. smile.gif

I've uploaded another StugIIIG - a StugIIIG late mid. Same URL as usual: CMMODS

Here's the obligatory screenie. I went for a more subtle/sparse camo scheme this time.

Flesh_Bicolour_StugIIIG_late_mid.jpg

[ June 21, 2003, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: Flesh ]

Thanks to all involved for these great Stug mods. I just played a scenario where I had four of these beauties under my command and I lost all four of them each to the first shot from enemy T-34/85's. They even looked great when they were burning. Miracles can happen as after I lost all of my armor, all four Stug's, I eeked out a minor victory by giving his infantry a vicious beating with my infantry. Great mods!

Thanks