Kursk CMx10 campaign looking for players

4 PM fights resolved. The Germans took F3 and E3, while C2 remains contested. New maps have been sent, it is now the 6 PM turn.

Here is a not-too-revealing screenshot of the aftermath of the fighting at F3, which featured 14 German tanks against Russian minefields, a large number of guns, and air support.

gunfrontshootoutf34pm5da.th.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 PM orders processed. There is one tactical fight this time, in F5, considerably farther into the Russian area than previously.

A Russian barrage also hit F2. Luftwaffe fighters were active across the area.

1st UK. Fr. - I hear you. I will ask my side commanders if they need another. Right now we are generating 1-3 fights a turn and have more players than that signed up, but some aren't all that active about actually committing to play TCP games. I can't promise anything.

An important fight took place at 6 PM in the F5 sector. A company of German tanks came across a Russian column of towed guns and mortars. While the Russians were wiped out, losing 7 guns and 6 mortars, they made a stand on a reverse slope and took out a large number of German tanks in the process. It is now the 8 PM, dusk turn, the last daylight turn of the first day.

Here is a screen shot of the aftermath of the 6 PM fight between German panzers and an artillery column they caught on the open steppe.

columnaftermath3nj.th.jpg

The Russians tried to grab some terrain on a reverse slope and make a stand. They took out several tanks in their initial ambush, but eventually their guns were wiped out and the survivors captured.