Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Honest to goodness Power Rankings this exact second

jon_j_rambo

#1 Yodl Terif --- Green man large & in-charge.

#2 Zapp --- This guy hot, but playing too sloooow. Needs to speed it up.

#3 Rambo --- I'm too emotional, playing too many games to stay focused, trying whacky startegies for fun! My "A" game, I'm the true #2.

#4 DragonHeart --- Consistant player, strong, Top tier. His "A" game can drive you batty.

#5 Avatar --- Hasn't beat enough top players, a real wildcard gambler. Can get "Hot Dice" to provoke his game.

#6 Liam --- This guy is a hard worker, can put a good product on the floor & will upset big names.

#7 SomeBra --- I question his post-France play.

#8 Cosmin --- Romanian dude learning fast, don't underestimate him.

If you want a free analysis of your game, let me know, I can provide details & reasons for your rank.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to achievements and streak, I should currently be ranked #1 this exact second until someone really beats me. I have positive streak against anyone (Dragonheart, Rambo, Avatar included!) except Liam (temporary because I am coming to get you Liam ;) ). Also the former #1 (Terif) does not make any claims to beat me. Terif does have his old victories (1-2 years) stored against me though, but so has my father beating me at table tennis while I was a kid.

smile.gif

[ November 01, 2004, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Heh, come on, I'd honestly like to see good ole Zapp beaten into shape by me and Rambo until he's dangerous again and THEN, a Real MATCH

Why not, you guys it would be the friggin' SC match of the Century<since the century just started some 4 years ago> tongue.gif

The only guy to beat my Axis in a competitive match in the last 6-7 games is Rambo.. Plus that is going to change. Noone is going to beat my Axis

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Due to achievements and streak, I should currently be ranked #1 this exact second until someone really beats me. I have positive streak against anyone (Dragonheart, Rambo, Avatar included!) except Liam (temporary because I am coming to get you Liam ;)

Zapp....Zaaaaaaaaap :rolleyes: ....really....i dont care who has which place....but ....dont tell the ppl you have a positive winning streak ag me......just....just as you won the past 3 games before i stopped playing.

Before i had a streak of at least 8 ...i repeat 8 games....and before in was a up and down between us. Since my winning streak in Kunis league was ended i had 35 victories in a row....i had a better rating then everybody.........but........to be no 1 was denied to me.......a couple of ppl can proove this and saw my rating...wondering why i did not get the 1 Rank. :eek:

But thats irrelevant anyhow....i will accept you as alltime No.1 outside Terif´s world .....but dont talk about a posivtive streak ag me.

Team USA is more than just a bunch of dudes playing SC, we are a unit, a family, who stand for what is right.

Guys like C-Trapp, Everybody Loves Liam, Iron Ranger, Well-Dressed Gent, some_god, "We are a family", the heartland of America, freedom baby!

The Euros get all the scandals, cry about the leagues, & have too much pride.

"Pride cometh before a fall" --- Proverbs.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Team USA is more than just a bunch of dudes playing SC, we are a unit, a family, who stand for what is right.

Guys like C-Trapp, Everybody Loves Liam, Iron Ranger, Well-Dressed Gent, some_god, "We are a family", the heartland of America, freedom baby!

The Euros get all the scandals, cry about the leagues, & have too much pride.

"Pride cometh before a fall" --- Proverbs.

Hmm you are splitting the SC-Comunity into two groups? Interesting very interesting....

Ah i see the reason ...this is because it gives you No. 1 No. 2 and No. 3 in one shot. :D

Originally posted by Liam:

The only guy to beat my Axis in a competitive match in the last 6-7 games is Rambo.. Plus that is going to change. Noone is going to beat my Axis

Hey Liam since when your axis games last longer then until your defeat in France? :D

Does this mean i have to save more time than 1 hour ag you now? :rolleyes: ROFL

@DragonHeart --- My game is badass, as you are seeing in our current game.

The great time has now begun. Rambo's German is now awakened. We have won power in German PanzerLiga. Now Camp Rambo must win over the German people. I know, my followers, it must have been difficult at times, when you were desiring change with the defeat of Terif which didn't come, so time and time again the appeal has to be made to continue the struggle - you mustn't act yourself, you must obey, you must give in, you must submit to this overwhelming need to obey.

Rambo your axis play is tough since i know you ...if you are on the track there is almost no way to beat you ...The odds are at least 75/25 in your favour ...but on the other hand i have a 75/25 when playing axis myself.

We made this expierence when playing our smack-talk-duell which ended 1:1 ..with no 3rd game. :D

@DragonHeart --- I guess the bids will continue to go higher? We will continue to meet on the battlefield. I have many strategies, what you are experiencing is "Junior R.A.C.K." smile.gif Games are a little different when I just get average technology smile.gif

"In myself alone lies the future of the German Axis SC-player. Only when I raise up our German units, thru labor, thru industry, thru determination, my own daring and perseverance, only then I shall rise again & whip Yodl. In days gone by before patches, I did headcrack as Germany as a gift to the world." --- Camp Rambo follow up to original mission statement

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

I think it is wrong to talk about US vs Euro. Truth is this is an affair between Sweden, Austria, Spain, US and Germany. No other country got the brains for it.

Dont forget our friends in Belgium,Canada,Croatia,Serbia,Romania and Finland.

There are much more ppl arround you think Kuni.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Those guys are average at best. Zapp & Myself are at a different level.

Also, a record is not everything. Rambo, you are 26-17 in ISCL. Just by counting statistics one would never conclude you are a dangerous Top Player. But we who know you, know you are BAD ASS when you are motivated. It is no coincidence that you beat Terif when you were on vacation and playing on your prime US time. Not every player is motivated in every single turn of every single game. Perhaps Yoda is the only exception, and therefore combined with skills his record is like 500-5.

But like in the Olympics or World Championships in different sports, being in shape when it matters... IS what matters.

So, I would say that

Rambo at 26-17, is UNDERRATED because he has beaten every top player out there proving that he is not a fluke. His record against the top-5 players is way better than those with similar record than him.

Terif at 500-5 is OVERRATED since he wins the marathon games with motivation (If players took breaks after 3 hours and continue the day after, more Yoda games would end in upsets).

Zappsweden (me) is too hard to judge yet. After a Summer break I have 6-1 in ISCL and have come back with more solid play than ever with exception in games where I take too high risk and for instance trying to stop Axis in France. Damn you Liam! :mad: ;)

[ November 03, 2004, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Or tell me how the big "players" can still be thinking you are this tactical genius on a game that is already dead?

SC is getting a face lift. I don't think there will be a problem finding players for the new and improved game.

I have found no reason to load SC on my computer?

I have no desire on becoming the grand master on SC.

I am already #1 in SC2.

So Hoo ya! you moolie Bastages!!!

SC was a good game.

Do you think people will play SC once SC2 comes out?

Rambo might play a game every now and again as he tries to relive the glory days.

The game was fun while it lasted. move on to other games. there are better games out there.