How long does it take to plot a turn?

Lah

So, then the next AAR is well underway? Hint, hint.

SuperTed, we all wait with baited breath (or is that just the onion bagle I had?) for the next installment. Don't drag it out, give it to us wholesale!

If you are trying to stretch it out until the demo, you can always do another one from the allied side, or one with the options all cranked up as a comparison.

Originally posted by SuperTed:

Lah,

Well, it depends which side you have and period of the war it is. I have played the entire campaign and it has never taken more than about 15 minutes.

15 minutes for ONE turn right?

NOT 15 minutes to play out the campaign?

:eek:

[ May 16, 2002, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Clark ]

Originally posted by R_Leete:

So, then the next AAR is well underway? Hint, hint.

SuperTed, we all wait with baited breath (or is that just the onion bagle I had?) for the next installment. Don't drag it out, give it to us wholesale!

If you are trying to stretch it out until the demo, you can always do another one from the allied side, or one with the options all cranked up as a comparison.

RL,

I'm plugging away.

Originally posted by Mr. Clark:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SuperTed:

Lah,

Well, it depends which side you have and period of the war it is. I have played the entire campaign and it has never taken more than about 15 minutes.

15 minutes for ONE turn right?

NOT 15 minutes to play out the campaign?

:eek: </font>

SuperTed is obviously a graduate of the Evelyn Wood Speed Gaming Dynamics Course. ST plays games 300% faster, and with better turn retention.

While the 15 minute mark is an interesting one for PBEM turns, it does not bode well for eventual TCP/IP. I better get a good divorce lawyer now.

Originally posted by BloodyBucket:

SuperTed is obviously a graduate of the Evelyn Wood Speed Gaming Dynamics Course. ST plays games 300% faster, and with better turn retention.

While the 15 minute mark is an interesting one for PBEM turns, it does not bode well for eventual TCP/IP. I better get a good divorce lawyer now.

BB,

Yup, while reading your post, I finished the invasion of the Soviet Union. It went well... :D

Well, it actually varies quite a bit. For example, the Allied turns in 1939 and 1940 should take less than five minutes, as should the Axis turns in 1945. Everything between those dates should take longer.