Next week is this week, that is, now!

<Father and son are searching the SC message boards for any hint of a release> "Dad, is out yet, huh? "No son not yet." <1 hour later> "Is it out yet?" "No, not yet son." <2 hours later> "How bout now dad, is it out yet?" "NO, it is still not out yet son." <3 long hours later of cruising the net and checking in at the SC board> "Is it out..." "Listen hear, shut up, and sit down or else I'm turning this web browser right back around and going back to homepage!"

Commencing Thursday evening watch. Heavy explosions, nearby and in the distance. A volley of sarcasm from SuperTed lands close by, but my trusty steel pot keeps me safe. Still no sign of SC.

"The rockets red glare,

The bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night,

That SC wasn't there."

Happy Fourth.

Originally posted by Camicie Nere:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wolfpack:

Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin. WAKE UP!!

"Nowwwwww..... RUN TO THE FORUM AND THE PRODUCT NEWS LOOK!!!!!!

"There's nothing new here.....

"I can't live through each slow century of this waiting."

Props to you, Wolfpack, for making my day with that most obscure of references. smile.gif </font>

As originally posted by BloodyBucket:

Friday, the last day of this week. No sign of relief. I hope the sergeant of the gaurd doesn't forget I'm out here.

Where's that duty-roster?... ah, here it is... what the... ???

I'm on KP again? What in blue blazes did I do this time?

.... Bucket, Bucket, hmmmm, yer not even on the roster...

Wait a minute! at the very bottom -- Private Bucket, a week of guard duty... in Roswell, NM?

Geez, no wonder you keep hearing strange explosions... is something breaking the sound barrier out there?... are the concussions... getting any closer... :eek:

Private Bucket? Come in! Private Buc...