I'm #1 again in World League, the Sheriff in charge, only stone left is Terif

jon_j_rambo

Hello Competitive SC players,

This is just a friendly reminder, I'm back in the saddle again, #1 in World League. I'm taking the game serious again, tired of the crap play. If you meet me on the battlefield, expect to pay the price. My game is at a level that only Terif has crossed. I've sharpened my skills & have regained my patience. Upholding the title belt is my motivation. I hit the sauce a little hard last Friday, preventing an overseas Superbout, but nobody else can stop me.

Everybody is familiar with R.A.C.K. (except maybe Avatar)..........but there's more coming. While the world is begging Hubert for new SC-2 historical type features.......I've got my own design team testing a new strategy for SC smile.gif

It's called "Shock & Awe" as only an American can do it.

Nature once again is in balance, for "I'm Back in the Saddle Again" --- Gene Autry

Regan-Ronald.jpg

There's only one thing left I must do, knock down the wall in Germany to solidify a the "World League" belt & the "PanzerLiga" champ.

"Mr. Gorby, Tear Down This Wall" --- President of the United States, Mr. Ronald Reagan, an American Cowboy.

Rambo from Boise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

Rambo this costs my only a lough....you lost more games in the past months as you ever lost in all the time you played before ...not only ag me but also vs other players.

You only have this title as i dont care to have this title...dont forget that i was banned from the spot.

You will soon get the chance to proof your skill ...i hope not ag zapp but ag me in the Ryder Cup....i did some testing the past days too and i found an unbeatable tactic......you will be my first victim. :D

Dragonheart from Vienna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OUT

b_mur15x.jpg

I must tear down the German Wall (Terif)

"PanzerLiga players, Chancellors, Governing Mayor's of SC, ladies and gentlemen: one year ago, Rambo visited Terif, and only won 2-times in 3 dozen matches [could have used RRI, but I didn't smile.gif ]. And today I, Rambo, a year later visit to your city to fight Terif."

We come to Berlin, this American Legend Cowboy, because it's my duty to Game, for God, & for country. But I must confess, I'm drawn here by other things as well: by the feeling of wanting a unified Strategic Command Championship, You see, I come here today because wherever I go, whatever I do: Ich hab noch einen Koffer in Berlin. [i still have a suitcase in Berlin.] Ich muss Terif schlagen [i must beat Terif.]

"If you seek to unify the SC-Championship, if you seek Immortal status for the United States Gaming World, if you seek to Headcrack Panzerliga: Come here to this gate! Mr. Rambo, open this gate! Mr. Rambo, tear down this wall!"

[ April 20, 2004, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Originally posted by Sombra:

:D Rambo the king is looking at his decaying SC - kingdom in Amerika. More powerful and youger nations have snatched away his old glory. But he does not notice. It is a sad story. An old men reliving his glory :(

Yeah Sombra, it is soon Ryder Cup time so let us start smack talking those American Clowns. ;):D

:D Rambo the king is looking at his decaying SC - kingdom in Amerika. More powerful and youger nations have snatched away his old glory. But he does not notice. It is a sad story. An old men reliving his glory :(

hehe cant say it better :D

The King wanna beat the unbeatable and did not win even ag this klones :D

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Somba you seem ok. But drop that freakin panzerliga amateur tourney and join w-league. You got Terif, we got the rest of the top nod. Join the best league.

Go for gold, not silver

Kuni the quality of a league is not represented where it is situated rather by the number and quality of their players...and as member of both leages i have to admit that panzerliga is better meanwhile.......

so its on you to go for gold and not for silber join us :D

DragonMeat --- "Must Ye need reminded? Must Ye need Smacked? Must Ye be Rebuked? Must I speak the Truth" --- Rambo the DragonSLAYER. Remember, you're barely in the Top-5 best players. You talk about my losses, rather, they are gifts to the weak. Most are to Avatar & Liam when I trying crazy practice stuff, not my "A" game. I don't take those serious & it doesn't motivate me. I'm like Terif, I play for fun & want to try new strategies, playing those guys isn't high caliber stuff. The other part of my losses come from that damn good player called Condor, YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE LEAGUE OF CONDOR!!! Who do you think dished out Clone's 5 losses? It sure as heaven wasn't your slow game. The timer feature I want for SC2 is designed for you smile.gif Speed up your game, your only wins is because I fall asleep waiting for your Bavarian ass.

Kuniworth --- You're a better coach than player, you are smart enough to realize Codename Condor could challenge me.

Z-Swede --- Everybody has your AirZapp strategy harnessed & contained. You're as predictable as a horny-two-dicked-dog in a whore house.

Liam --- Dude, you need to step it up again. Like somebody once asked me, have you ever watched "Everybody Loves Raymond", the new spinoff show is "Everybody Beats Liam" smile.gif

Avatar --- I've got your number too. Axis ain't so easy are they? No more 200:1000:4000 bids for you buddy. Hope you're enjoying my "A" game, little different, ain't it?

Sombra --- "Somber is how you'll feel when you get off the sidelines". When do you want to play?

Rest of PanzerLiga --- You better hide in PanzerLiga where I can't read the damn language. Your ladder system is a beauracacy, not a ladder. You get points beating up on the weak, I don't have time for that. I've posted many wins & they still don't show. I also dispute this winner posts crap, I don't believe the statistics. World League is the best (minus Terif due to the Zapp thing).

More smack later, I need to goto work. I saw my old posts resurrected & gave me inspiration.

I love being me smile.gif

Rambo to work >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

[ April 20, 2004, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

@ Kuniwoth playing in an amatuer league has the advantage beeing able to play as a hot shot player even if have not much skill ;)

@ Rambo I am looking for playing you at the weekend "Friday ,Saturday or Sunday Night" Tell me whats the time difference with Dragonheart to set up a time? How about a nice small "Fall Blau" you can even pick your side? ;)

@ Kuniwoth playing in an amatuer league has the advantage beeing able to play as a hot shot player even if have not much skill ;)

@ Rambo I am looking for playing you at the weekend "Friday ,Saturday or Sunday Night" Tell me whats the time difference with Dragonheart to set up a time? How about a nice small "Fall Blau" you can even pick your side? ;)

It is a pity that not more players have double membership (both W-League and PL). As Kuni said, we really have some of the best players of the world in W-League so pls join smile.gif

No wonder most players have 5-5 or 10-10 record in W-League because it is tough veterans most of them, no easy wins.

Yeah Rambo thats the Rambo i know....i like your smacking arround....thats the rite mood for the Ryder Cup. So let´s bring in on. :D

First we will kick the ass of your team and finally we will kick yours....everybody of us is capable to win ag you.....and if not you will fall asleep because of slow gameplay LOL

Rambo you little bugger, like 2 days ago you lost to Zapp before fall of France. Then you had to edit the post...man that would never a euro-player do.

Yes Europe needs Condor but I'm sure Zapp could give you a nice spanking in the ryder cup.

But hey you're right about panzerliga. What is the deal with that german in-breeding? Time to face the world lads. Like you did in world war 2 remember?

Originally posted by Wehrmacht:

Great smack Rambo! I especially liked this: (no offence Zapp)

Z-Swede --- Everybody has your AirZapp strategy harnessed & contained. You're as predictable as a horny-two-dicked-dog in a whore house.

LoL

I thought it was funny too.

p.s do not tell it to anyone. I gotta keep my Zapp-Image untouched... ;)