TOURNEY: SC Summer Heat Tourney

zappsweden

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Rambo;

wanna be a legend again?

-"Earn it."

John H Miller, Saving private Ryan

The only thing left from a legend is that he is still writing crap in the forum, his gameplay sucks so much that he retired but obviously to late so everybody could see his downfall.

But hey why shall i discuss with a golfer? :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@DragonBunta --- Retired? Yeah, right. I'm back son, now go get your smokes so we can play a 54-hour game.

Hehe, no u mean "take your 54 first smokes so we can play the first hour". :D LOL

[ June 16, 2005, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

german speaking people;

As I said I hope this arguement won't be viewed as a reason to try and conquer the world(again). No building armies and invading neighbours, ok?

american former legends;

Ok now don't go out and kill some arabic tribe in Iran and scream "freedom" just because people here don't buy your latest reason for retirement.

Rambo - this is so low.

remeber the options i stated - either reload/restart or you win. I did not bitch about that - i was just nervous that the ****ing mouse slipped and ruined my move. It was ok for you to claim a victory after i said 'reload or you win'. It was indeed very sportsmanlike to offer me a chance to play and not take advantage of a mistake that has nothing to do with Strategic Command.

But now you come here and post this **** about mulligans and whatnot - I am so ****ing pissed that i did not say only 'You win' after that unfortunate missclick.

This blows, man.

Posted by Hellraiser: But now you come here and post this **** about mulligans and whatnot - I am so ****ing pissed that i did not say only 'You win' after that unfortunate missclick.

This blows, man.

No worries Hellraiser, "the Legend" has managed to turn just about everyone on the forum against him. No one takes what he says seriously anymore, so don't let him get to you.

Korut Zelva wins against Comrade Trapp by default win.

If you want to know why:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=009419;p=1#000019

Editied to add / from posted link:

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

Not going to argue with you, so you have 2 choices:

1) Agree to the new bidding system. We both want Allies, so lets bid on Allies.

OR..

2) Refuse and I'll give you a default win, since techinaclly your in the right. But if anyone asks, I will tell them why it is a defualt win.

Regardless of what you choose, you can't cry about it being "unfair". The choice is yours.

That about sums it up, it was his choice. He took option number 2, both options were completely fair.

You be the judge, but regardless, I stand by my arguement.

[ June 26, 2005, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Zapp

I wanted to bid for Allies instead of the Axis since we both wanted the Allies, not the other way around.

All the rules say on bidding is that the 1:5:30 bid system had to be used, which I had no problem with. It did not say however that we had to bid on the Axis. What I proposed was no less fair than if we were bidding on Axis.

I really don't your problem with this, considering I gave him the win.

If you still have a problem with this and want me to withdraw for the tourney, just say so and I will.

Tourney New Update:

Group A:

Oh my god!

Players are away all too often in this group. Dragonheart has lost 2 games and will probably only get a chance to qualify (in a shootout game if 2 players end up on same points) if Zapp beats both Liam and Dalmatia, providing a situation where several players get 3 points.

Avatar looks beat, I doubt he will have time to finish one and certainly not all of his games left.

Group A have still 4 players that have a decent chance for the first 2 places. Zappsweden, Dragonheart, Liam and Dalmatia.

Group B:

Hellaraiser and Codename Condor qualifies to the Semi-Finals. Hellraiser have one game left against Rannug first, determining the first place.

Kuniworth makes a good third place behind these 2 giants. Kuniworth will play for the 5-6 Place.

Semi-Finals lotted using the SC rolls, Condor my witness.

A bombard on Denmark stated

2 hit = Zapp vs Condor

0 hit = Dalmatia vs Condor

1 hit = reroll

It got 2 hits, so Zapp vs Condor

Semi-Finals (Best out of 3 games)

Zappsweden vs Codename Condor

Dalmatia vs Hellraiser

Extra game for determining Place 3 in Group B (single game)

Dragonheart vs Liam

[ July 04, 2005, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]