Please someone fill me in..

Night

Wizard: "Not so fast! Not so fast! I'll have to give the matter a little thought! Go away, and come back tomorrow!"

Dorothy: "Tomorrow? Oh, but I want SC2 now!"

Wizard: "Do not arouse the wrath of The Great and Powerful Oz! I said come back tomorrow! The Great Oz has spoken! Pay no attention to that man behind the SC Beta Forum curtain!"

smile.gif

Hmmm... maybe its just me, but I think some of you should re-read Moon's statement.

What I read, was that there would be an official announcment about SC2, but its going be quite some time before any of us have something we can play.

Sounds like its just a confirmation of what we already "know", that SC2 is being worked on, with some sort of time frame (far in the future), about a potential release date. Maybe a few screenshots to drool over.

Hmmm... maybe its just me, but I think some of you should re-read Moon's statement.

Sounds like its just a confirmation of what we already "know", that SC2 is being worked on, with some sort of time frame (far in the future), about a potential release date.

Moriariti, what's with the negative waves? Moon said "it's going to take some time." He didn't say "far in the future." We don't need no negative vibes, man. smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Moon:

We're preparing an official announcement about SC2 currently, but it's going to take some time, since we want to give you guys something to look at right away, so please bear with us.

Martin

:D Politetly asking if the announcement is already shedulded......