AAR: "Hellrasier (Axis) vs Zappsweden (Allies). Axis headcracked, Zapp Won!

zappsweden

Allies used the ZAS. Axis got all 3 minors. Allies used the ZAS. Axis got the FBH. Allies used the ZAS (Zapp Air Strategy)

Axis stopped. Axis surrender.

This is the strategy I used beating Terif.

This is the strategy that kicks ass on Axis.

This is the strategy that suits the Air King Zappsweden.

Nuff Said.

Zappsweden >>>>>>> OUT

[ September 11, 2005, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Allies used the ZAS. Axis got all 3 minors. Allies used the ZAS. Axis got the FBH. Allies used the ZAS (Zapp Air Strategy)

Axis stopped. Axis surrender.

This is the strategy I used beating Terif.

This is the strategy that kicks ass on Axis.

This is the strategy that suits the Air King Zappsweden.

Nuff Said.

Zappsweden >>>>>>> OUT

And dont forget this strategy was used in best of 5 vs Dragonheart.

No comment to the result. ;):D

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

Damn Rambo, you sure do quote A Few Good Men a lot.

Does that movie get you excited? You don't jack off to that movie, do you?

Why do you insult people? Kinda rude accusing decent hard working christians of masturbation. I think this could render a ban...I'd be careful if I was in your shoes...stop your ferocious gay assaults...

Ah...just another calm day out on the Savanna, eh?

Just some Scavengers fighting over leftovers of some dead animal. Some Zebras chilling and eating grass. Birds singing. A slight breeze.

Hyenas chasing away a Cheetah. Some Human hunters sniping a few animals from hidden location. A few grudges between males competing for the Savanna females. Yupp... just an ordinary day. :D

Just some Scavengers fighting over leftovers of some dead animal. Some Zebras chilling and eating grass. Birds singing. A slight breeze.

Hyenas chasing away a Cheetah. Some Human hunters sniping a few animals from hidden location. A few grudges between males competing for the Savanna females. Yupp... just an ordinary day. :D

stop beeing so pathetic you bastard.

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Why do you insult people? Kinda rude accusing decent hard working christians of masturbation. I think this could render a ban...I'd be careful if I was in your shoes...stop your ferocious gay assaults...

Oh, alright...... :(

Rambo, I'm sorry. I was rude and inconsiderate, do you accept my apology? :mad:

Happy now, Kuni? :mad: ;)

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zappsweden:

stop beeing so pathetic you bastard. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zappsweden:

stop beeing so pathetic you bastard. </font>

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@Clap --- So you're still posting during the day on Mom's computer? Hmmm, the Burgerville fired you?

Burgerville? Never heard of it, must be a west coast thing. No, I work for FedEx, you know, the place Tom Hanks worked for in Cast Away. Just got home actually, I work early morning hours, thus why I'm home. Thanks for asking. ;)

As for the computer, I bought it a few years ago from Radio Shack. Its a Compaq, should've bought an Alienware.

Glad we had this talk, you have yourself a nice day now. ;)

So you're just like Tom Hanks in Castaway, which means you're in International Managment? Ha, I think not! Now get back to work son, empty those trailers & sort my packages, I'm expecting a Beta copy of SC-2. No wonder you're a bleeding heart Dem, probably want to Unionize (Commie-ze) FedEx!

Dude, you really bought your computer at Radio Shack? Tisk, tisk...they are overpriced by about DOUBLE! Think before you buy!

Helping the rookies in America,

Legend

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

So you're just like Tom Hanks in Castaway, which means you're in International Managment? Ha, I think not! Now get back to work son, empty those trailers & sort my packages, I'm expecting a Beta copy of SC-2. No wonder you're a bleeding heart Dem, probably want to Unionize (Commie-ze) FedEx!

Dude, you really bought your computer at Radio Shack? Tisk, tisk...they are overpriced by about DOUBLE! Think before you buy!

Helping the rookies in America,

Legend

You must of misunderstood me, I didn't say I had the same job as Tom Hanks in Castaway (I wish), just the same company. You should really pay more attention to details. And no, I don't want to unionize FedEx, the pay / working conditions are good, no need to fix something that isn't broke, you know what I mean?

Where do you work, btw?

As for Radio Shack, no ****. I could have built 2 computers of the same specs for the price I bought this one for.