AAR: "Hellrasier (Axis) vs Zappsweden (Allies). Axis headcracked, Zapp Won!

zappsweden

The dude never felt he didn't anything wrong. It's sad how Americans such as Clap salute this clown & condemn our President. Also ironic how the Fritz found nothing wrong with this dude either during or after his death.

General Jodl signed the unconditional surrender on May 7, 1945 in Reims as the representative for Karl Dönitz. He was then arrested and transferred to Flensburg POW camp and later put before the International Military Tribunal at the Nuremberg Trials. He was accused of conspiracy to commit crimes against peace; planning, initiating and waging wars of aggression; war-crimes; and crimes against humanity. He pleaded not guilty "before God, before history and my people". Found guilty on all four charges, he was hanged, although he had asked the court to be executed by firing squad.

In 1953 a German arbitration board posthumously acquitted Jodl of all charges.

Hmmm, what's up with the Little Green Man? Is this Terif or what?

Yoda.gif

Yoda (896 BBY - 4 ABY), standing only 2 foot 1 inch (.66 meter), is arguably the most powerful Jedi Master in Star Wars and one of the senior members of the Jedi Council. In his career as a Jedi Master, Yoda has trained several Jedi worth mentioning, including Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Luke Skywalker. At the climax of the Battle of Geonosis, Yoda dueled Count Dooku and saved Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker. Though seemingly frail on the outside, Yoda demonstrated the deftness and mastery of the Lightsaber that only a Jedi Master could possess. During the Great Jedi Purge that launched the Galactic Civil War, Yoda escaped to Dagobah where he awaited the arrival of the foretold Jedi savior, Luke Skywalker. When Luke arrived, Yoda - after some reluctance - agreed to teach him in the ways of The Force. Prior to finishing his instruction, however, Luke chose to leave Dagobah in order to confront Darth Vader and save his friends. Luke promised to return to complete his training, but, upon his arrival, Yoda, greatly weakened by old age, informed Luke that he was a Jedi and his training was complete, and all that remained was for Luke to face Vader. One of the last things Yoda told Luke was that Vader was the young Skywalker's father. Yoda then died at the age of 900 and became one with the Force.

Yoda speaks English (known as 'Galactic Basic' in Star Wars) in a distinctive manner by placing verbs (and more frequently, auxiliary verbs) after the object and subject. In linguistic typology this is the "Object Subject Verb" format. An example of Yoda's speech pattern, from Return of the Jedi: When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not. The speech pattern has been the source of much parody humor.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

The dude never felt he didn't anything wrong. It's sad how Americans such as Clap salute this clown & condemn our President.

Rambo

I have warned you in the past about using offensive names in referring to me, I call you by your name, I expect the same courtesy in return.

Second, where have I ever said I salute Jodl?

And third, this isn't a politics forum, take your political bull**** elsewhere.

@Hellraiser --- What's up dude? You online? Turn on ICQ, lets play! I need to kick some SC butt. I just got home from an intense softball game, what a blast! It's good to see a Romanian Icon with a backbone. What was the tennis dude? Eli Nastshi?

@Liam --- Dude, you still alive? Don't see you online? The g/f got you working nights?

Johnny Boy, i told ya I would be home only in the w/e ... last w/e I tried to play you, no chance - you got that Bible studying chick around, eh?

This is my last week away from town, so I guess starting with the next week I will be more time on line.

Anyway, see ya in the w/e, maybe we can play some SC.

Originally posted by hellraiser:

Zapp, we should feel proud our little game stirrs so much sh*t, eh? LOL

Nah, It was not the intention. You see, I like friendly or medium smack but as u said this is mostly ****t.

All those cable guys showing up from nowhere being annoying, and they do not even give us free cable. :D

c01.jpg