AAR: A Zapp-Dragon affair, Best out of 7. Game #1: Dragonheart (Axis), Zapp (Allies)

zappsweden

Originally posted by Korut Zelva:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

too much Legend, too little go around.

I must warn you, the community revoked your LEGEND status. Abusive use of it will force us to let you to be isolated for a week on a deserted island, reading Immer Etwas poetry and with Leslie as only company. </font>

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 1943:

Russia reveal its air positions. 7 Air strikes towards Sweden from Finland and Baltic States. Scandinavian defence reports to be thin. Stockholm port damaged, Norway path blocked by UK carriers...

Allies are attacking in southern France, no air opposition. Italian HQ and units are in Mountain so it will take a while.

IAxis air is silent in the east... I figured. Why attack Spain now? I already get HUGE advantage with Norway+Sweden.

Allies prepare for the last Axis hope, a total crush of the forces in France. Allies create a line behind the rivers.

Luftwaffe encountered in Spain. Luftwaffe reported in Germany.

Allies liberate Norway, Sweden liberated a while ago.

Dragonheart must be sitting in a bunker listening to march music shouting "WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!" :D

Sorry, but the games are taking so long time. I have to biotch abit...

MPP advantage got higher and higher after zapp invaded sweden but first i burnt down his house. :D

Could not do anything ag it as i had not enough units to cover.

He still had much more ground units than me and could afford sending some arround the world.

Was a superb comback..but finally my early mistakes killed my efforts.

Congrats to Zapp anyway.

1:0 for Zapp .....following games soon.