"Terifgate", HombrePlin, did Terif give you the FOW sniffer? [Yes or No]

jon_j_rambo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blashy --- So you have the MMP-Maker, pretty simple, eh? I haven't tried, but have been given a link to get it.

Yes... found it using google, not too difficult.

But it does not work with the latest version and I've not found any other cheats using google, a good thing.

This is the last time I'll post on this subject and I hope the last post for everyone, here.

Rambo: Thanks for bring to light that people have hacked SC and it is possiable to cheat in several different ways. Near the end you state that you have seen odd stuff for the last 6 months, you might want to clairify that somewhere else so that everyone you've played in the last 6 months doesn't feel slighted. Bringing lies and cheats inot the light is normally the best way to stop it, as such I expect to see a simaler post on this every 2-4 months, and that might not be a bad thing, though boring to read!

Zapp-Terif: saw your post elsewhere, so this might be moot. Quit bringing your personal trash here for all to read. One or two posts is funny but this is getting out of hand. I don't like everyone here, and to be honest dispise some of the people, but the two of you have driven away more player (I bet) in the last two weeks then we can afford as a group. Quit playing each other, and go sit in your coners and be quite (alittle fatherly suggestion, or you'll get my belt).

Moon: You let this turd of a post continue but locked the other one, I'm confused on what is considered bad taste. Because after Huberts post I felt this one needed a lock badly but the other post was covering some good SC issues.

Sand Castle: Sorry about our last game, maybe we can start playing again, PBEM?

Everyone else: Lets start some post on SC, SC2 (right - LOL!), history ect... I'll give it a go in my next post.

Again thanks Jon for the info on the different cheating programs out there - exellent info for all of us to have.

As originally posted by Iron Ranger:

Quit bringing your personal trash here for all to read. One or two posts is funny but this is getting out of hand. I don't like everyone here, and to be honest dispise some of the people

Hmmm... an ODD way to go about bringing the members... together, no? :confused:

You don't like everyone, and some you even... despise!

Is this akin to the "do not respond-to" lists?

Or, the exclusive club-house atmosphere, where some, who are DIFFERENT, or SPEAK THEIR OWN MIND... are accidentally shut out? O... LOL! ;)

No one person can CONTROL everything... IMHO, no one should... even try. :cool:

As originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

I control you all, you people are nothing but puppets to me.

Yes... LOL! :D

Although, the funny thing is, or... perhaps not so awful... mirthful... MANY

Also believe,

O most hilariously! the same thing!

Like,

Corporate CEOs,

And rock stars and sports heroes!

And many, many in American Congress,

And many, many in American Military,

And... well, on and on we could so merrily go! :D

So.

It's quite simple, really... pretend!

You... go... TRA LA LA!... right along with them... LOL!

And... then... :cool:

Moon: You let this turd of a post continue but locked the other one, I'm confused on what is considered bad taste. Because after Huberts post I felt this one needed a lock badly but the other post was covering some good SC issues.
Simple - can't be everywhere all the time. Locking this.

Martin