AAR Some bra vs Kuniworth, Ubermensch title fight, Kuni wins

Kuniworth

The always invading-minded, neighbour despising Some bra face off vs the arian kingdom of Sweden for a fight for the ubermensch title. Someone gotta show this Adolf that ze fritzland aint the fatherland of the uber SC-players of ze welt. I feel a responsibilty to proof that no matter what country you belong to you can breed good players. Just look at the US who got Comrade Trapp, some_god and JerseyJohn to name a few true superstars...this is like Joe Louis vs Max Schmeling 1938 heavyweight bout, and Im Louis. You know what happened back then don't you? ;)

[ June 21, 2005, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

You can write; here schlafen das grosse ze fritz slachter of der welt"

by the way Dragon, what are you doing here? Should'nt you and your country be anschlussed by some neighbour nowdays?

[ June 20, 2005, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

SHORT AAR

Sombra fails LC turn 2 and surrenders. Kuniworth is victorious!

:confused: Up to now we have not even played.

Some kind of sick joke??????

Or are you simply to scared to play and make up your victories? redface.gif

Kuni please explain this kind of post??? :confused: :mad: :confused:

[ June 22, 2005, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: Sombra ]

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Kuni the Clown catches another fish. Now you see why this tourney is a joke? I'm my own person, don't play this soccer style nonsense.

Nah you are just looking for lame excuses for your behavior. Face it; you did not stand your ground son. You aint a guy people want to have next to them in the trenches.

Kuni, if you want we can give it a try this weekend.

IF you want to host then please be prepared that I will save after first turn and I will ask you after the game for the password. You can ask the same of me.

Bidding 1:5:30 , no RRI, AAR here on battlefront.

• 1 month later...

Kuniworth, I still try to get a game with you, my last three challenges on ICQ were either ignored or you limited yourself to a simple "No".

You still want to prove yourself? If yes then I think we can meet on Sunday.....