Pre-order!?!?!

KNac

Originally posted by J Wagner: when the game will actually ship
Last I heard it will ship NLT July 31st.

We should be playing mid-August at the latest.

Dam that HAGS guy! We May have already had the game or the Gold Demo by now if it wasn't for his stupid ass!

Originally posted by Hawkmek:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by J Wagner: when the game will actually ship

Last I heard it will ship NLT July 31st.

We should be playing mid-August at the latest.

Dam that HAGS guy! We May have already had the game or the Gold Demo by now if it wasn't for his stupid ass!</font>

Originally posted by SuperTed:

Hmmmmmm... Is there something here that I am unaware of? Look.. I'm definitly buying SC and CMBB but there is something here that just doesn't add up. I read through Hags little messages and I didn't see any mention of any "crack".

To my understanding what he did was to hex edit the SAVE FILE and not the actual EXE file.

[

And in my book that doesn't constitute a crack.

Pardon my use of bold, but I wanted to make sure my point was perfectly clear.

And again, before anybody gets their little panties in a jam, I am buying CMBB and SC.

thats it guys, my girlfriend wants to go out and won't wait any longer

I just have to see if I can leave her on a bar somewhere and go back and check back here once or twice every two beers.

cheers all and have a nice weekend

PS: Beer, Girls and Battlefront (in no particular order)

Dragoon19

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Be just a few more minutes guys. Waiting for sleepy head to move some files for me still.

Madmatt

hmmmm... Sleepy Head rhymes with Super Ted...

Super! You keeping us waiting??!! You've been up too late answering all the night owl posts again?

smile.gif

Aloid