Santa Hubert Cater's Christmas List for SCII

Curry

It's December so what do you want Santa Cater to bring you on Christmas in the new SCII?

Now remember, some of you have been naughty and not nice on the battlefield forum boards so for Zapp and Terif all they get this year is some coal for all their fighting. :D:D:D

But for the rest of us lets ask Santa Hubert what we want in SCII.

Here is my list

1. New Editor (of course we will all want this)

2. New MPP costs for units

3. New war readiness costs for countries

4. Give me a surprise Santa Hubert :D

[ December 01, 2003, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Curry ]

As I said, I would not ask for anything ever again.

Here is why:

quote from: http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=003132

--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Blashy: Why SC2 should have an extensive editor.

1- People could make WW2 look as they see fit instead of constantly asking Hubert for this and that.

2- Each country could have their own MPP/Military.

3- Each country could join / surrender or remain neutral as the player wish.

And most of all with an extensive editor you could make mods that are not WW2. The roman empire, the crusades, the napolean era, the UK/French/Spain naval era, Gengis Khan, The Chinese battles for control of China and many others, especially my favorite The Great War. So you would not have the units of that era but at least you could have the map, the layout and use the available units as best you can. Like the Rome vs. Attila mod I made, I used tanks to represent horses...

Can you imagine the replayability?

--------------------------------------------------

Hubert ;)

Originally posted by Bill101:

I'd like the choice to play European or Pacific theatre, or the two joined together to make it into a representation of the whole of WWII.

I hope somewhere in the past Hubert had a ;) when someone mentioned full world map WW2. Hehe.

Hubert

Please feel free to pick and choose from any of the suggestions I've made in the past sixty of these wish threads. :D

Winter Weather including a real Russian Winter -- Realistic Amphibious Operations -- Diplomacy -- The Baltic-Atlantic Loop -- More Realistic Cape Loop, going two ways and with naval units also using it -- An Atlantic Ocean larger than Lake Placid -- Western Hemisphere off map replaced by Iceland and the Canary Islands -- Less North Africa Clostrophobia -- An Italian Air Fleet & HQ upon activation -- Supply for Greece, Finland and Spain when they are attacked, presumably through an HQ for each -- Expanded Scenario Editor with map editor ... etc & etc ...

"Ah, perchance to dream ..." somewhere in Hamlet, I'm too lazy to find the Act & scene but it's probably toward the end. ;)

JJ - Know you and others have been asking Santa for this "wish" list for how many years/Christmas's now?

But always nice to keep asking.

Maybe one of there years Santa will hear us.

Early Merry Christmas,HO Ho HO

[ December 02, 2003, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

Originally posted by Curry:

It's December so what do you want Santa Cater to bring you on Christmas in the new SCII?

Now remember, some of you have been naughty and not nice on the battlefield forum boards so for Zapp and Terif all they get this year is some coal for all their fighting. :D:D:D

But for the rest of us lets ask Santa Hubert what we want in SCII.

LOL :D

Baboo (from Seinfeld episode) : "Jerry Seinfeld is a verry bad man, veeerry veeerry bad..."

[ December 02, 2003, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

Shaka

Last Christmas Hubert sent me a new Porsche instead of the game improvements I'd asked for.

And was I ever angry! :mad:

I'd be happy with a T-34/76 Model 41. Sure everyone has a T34/85, but I have to be different. :D

Scary that a Porsche can cost more than a tank. Got $20,000 and some extra for shipping? I can hook you up with a running T-34/85. ATF frowns on functional guns though.

Fun for the kiddies. Scare the neighbors. Be the first on your block.

Oh wait for the game? I'd just like for the ability to turn historical alliances off. Germany attacking Italy. USSR vs the western allies. Poland vs Romania. Switzerland vs the world. You know... Ok maybe not the last two, but you know what I mean.

Konstantin

I keep intending to post some photos of the T-34/85 in the yard that we turned into a bird sanctuary. The kids play in our other one, they like to pretend it's a bomber! :eek:

[ December 02, 2003, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]