Something to do with death: Terif vs Condor

Originally posted by zappsweden:

The only Top player Terif has not beaten in the last 10 months is me. He head-cracked Dragonheart, Rambo (gonna kick your ass tomorrow Rambo), Avatar, Kuniworth and now Condor.

But I too have positive streak against all of those players above (I have +3 against Dragonheart for instance) and, by the way, they were fresh wins too (Spring/Summer this year).

Blablablabla....why you only mention always your bright sides...... why you dont mention that you had a 8 games loosing streak before this 3 games winning streak.......why you always mention that you are the only one capable to beat Terif. If i would have played so many games ag him i would have won also one game. You can ask Terif two times i was a very very close and we had exiting games....a bit more luck or no minor mistakes..... ;)

I´m sure i had the second longest winning streak beside Terif.....i won 33 Leaguegames WL+Pl in a row.....but no reason to mention it LOL

cya Dragonheart

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zappsweden:

The only Top player Terif has not beaten in the last 10 months is me. He head-cracked Dragonheart, Rambo (gonna kick your ass tomorrow Rambo), Avatar, Kuniworth and now Condor.

But I too have positive streak against all of those players above (I have +3 against Dragonheart for instance) and, by the way, they were fresh wins too (Spring/Summer this year).

Blablablabla....why you only mention always your bright sides...... why you dont mention that you had a 8 games loosing streak before this 3 games winning streak.......why you always mention that you are the only one capable to beat Terif. If i would have played so many games ag him i would have won also one game. You can ask Terif two times i was a very very close and we had exiting games....a bit more luck or no minor mistakes..... ;)

I´m sure i had the second longest winning streak beside Terif.....i won 33 Leaguegames WL+Pl in a row.....but no reason to mention it LOL

cya Dragonheart </font>

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

First look into the game yesterday....following problems i had.....how to chat, how to move units, why did this pesky poles not surrender, forgot to Dow Denmark, forgot that there are subs in the atlantic, LC failed ...what now?

restarting from the scrap it seems :rolleyes: :cool:

tongue.gif Dragonheart have you ever played differently?