Something to do with death: Terif vs Condor

Rambo:

It was the LC forest, not the french one... smile.gif Still no german unit in France.

And Germany makes a nice present to Allies and attacks a UK battleship with its airfleets - so they will need one turn longer in France now smile.gif .

In the meantime one sub is sunk, only a french cruiser got slightly damaged - searching for the second one. It is hiding very good....

The german commander trusts in luck...only 1 airfleet was ready for Norway, despite this he attacked and even was successful.

Naval battles outside LC - german cruisers heavily damaged, french battleships arrived. 2nd sub in the Atlantic sunk.

German army enters first bloodhex.

Germany concentrates on the naval battle - no advances in France.

German cruiser and a sub destroyed. The last cruiser flees towards Denmark followed by french battleships and reduced to str. 1. A UK corps transport blocks the way back through the Denmark strait. A german airfleet in Norway spotted, transport losses expected...

April 14, 1940:

Germany placed at least 2 AFs + 1 bomber near Denmark, so the transport got sunk and the cruiser escaped to a homeport. Bomber in Kopenhagen attacked by french cruiser and battleship groups.

Trench warfare in France - only 2 german AFs in action at this front (germany owns 5 AFs + 1 bomber).

May 12, 1940:

Yep, this time not the same luck like at Norway smile.gif

German air is attacking french ships - 4 of them have entered the Baltic bombarding the landed armies in Sweden and the bomber in Kopenhagen. One of the cut off Armies should be killed next turn (reduced to str 2 this turn).

In France a german corps gets killed, but Germany now occupies two hexes in France (Bloodhex + Ardennes).

I hope - and think - you will find it again smile.gif

Some training and you will not make such rookie mistakes any more like building bombers or attacking the allied ships ;) . This delayed France a lot and made it possible for the french navy to enter the german waters and help in Sweden.

It was a good game with a different and seldomly used strategy smile.gif .

When you don´t trust in luck so much and provide the necessary units instead, I am sure it can work smile.gif .

This was a disappointment. Had expected a much longer game (and longer reading). Lets face it Condor, you need to practice to get away the rust.

The only Top player Terif has not beaten in the last 10 months is me. He head-cracked Dragonheart, Rambo (gonna kick your ass tomorrow Rambo), Avatar, Kuniworth and now Condor.

But I too have positive streak against all of those players above (I have +3 against Dragonheart for instance) and, by the way, they were fresh wins too (Spring/Summer this year).

"I am your worst Nightmare" - Freddy Krueger in Nightmare on Elm Street :D

[ August 12, 2004, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]