JerseyJohn is a posting who-or!

Whats more is his posts are actualy a bonus to this forum.
What? What are you trying to say? A who-or, what is that?

If your trying to say something derogitory about John you've got a few men that will take you on, right now. If your trying to be cute, I don't see the joke.

Ya John make a lot of postings, but he's always been a gentleman, and he's careful not to make anyone look stupid. Another thing, he knows his history, Focker!

boy they must REALLY be tired of you over in the vast wilderness, gaylord.you should know we dont bandy about words like "who-or" over here in the real world.we especially dont link them in any way with jerseyjohn.

but speaking of YOUR FAMILY ---

24529895.jpg

that would be your sisters cousin(or is it your step-brothers cousin) renaldo on the left. your youngest brother Gayprince next to him. third from the left is a neighbor kid named meyer who looks strangely like your side of the family. and all the way on the right is your oldest brother "friendly ray", who is a retired wal-mart greeter.

keep in touch! send more pics!

Gay Focker, go scamper back to the General Fourm where you belong, no one here wants to hear your endless ramblings. You don't have alot of room to talk when your the one who sits in the General Discussion Forum 24/7 leaving posts that in no way contribute to the discussion at hand.

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

Gay Focker, go scamper back to the General Fourm where you belong, no one here wants to hear your endless ramblings. You don't have alot of room to talk when your the one who sits in the General Discussion Forum 24/7 leaving posts that in no way contribute to the discussion at hand.

Comrade Frapp, what does your post exactly contribute to MY thread?

If you can't stay on topic, why don't you shut your Trapp instead?

[ June 04, 2003, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

Fine with me, Battlefront has been notified so I'll let them deal with it.

Comrade Trapp

I did not realise that i was being a disruption to you in my thread, in the future, perhaps in the future you could notify me before battlefront to save them the time from reading your tripe?

An E-mail or post to me would have been much more productive to everyone Comrade Rat.

[ June 04, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Now that Comrade Rat is pesting around else where, i was wondering if the air power has been tweaked down at all since last i played, wich was probably six months ago i think.

If so i would be happy to hand Jersey John a trouncing in SC if he were man enough, or had time enough to play.

[ June 04, 2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

I'm not spamming, i realy wanted to play Jersey John in a game of SC.

If the airpower has been tuned down since last i played that is.

You can't blame me for simply defending myself from trolls in an effective, yet civilised manner.

[ June 04, 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Gaylord

Great to see you, as always. Greatly enjoyed your attempts at sinking the General Forum's News Sticky -- I thought the Devourer of Worlds would do it for sure, but not even the normally formidable Darth Vader was up to the task. Truly an unmovable force there.

Of course I'm scared to death to play either yourself or anyone else! :( I thought that was a known fact, I've said it often enough.

Unfortunately I only play PBEM where I regularly reload each move at least nine times in order to offer my worthy opponents the very highest quality game possible.

If you'd like a game I'd welcome it but I really can't play IP, you know how it is with Who-ors , especially the ones who do a lot of posting.

No offense taken and I realize none was intended.

Enjoyed a good laugh.

Infinitely more important, I'm honored by having good friends to help me against the occasional crazy Focker!

My thanks to all of you fine gentlemen, SeaWolf and Comrade, both of whom have come to my aid numerous times -- Comrade when he was a young new guy and it wasn't a very popular position, in fact, he stood alone! To disorder with his unique wit and that great photo, to CvM, who clarified that mysterious word for the rest of us, and to my good friend General Rambo who always states his very honorable sentiments in a way no one can fail to understand. Once again, my most sincere thanks to my friends.

It’s the sort of thing that makes this Forum so great. smile.gif

And my thanks to you as well, Mr. Focker, because one thing us Who-ors really cherish is attention. :D

BTW, I've noticed you have quite a few more posting than myself! tongue.gif

[ June 05, 2003, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]