Le garde recule???

Kuniworth

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

'Bout Time' Kuni, I've been trying to keep these new guys in line since the disappearance of the "Old Guard". Although there is a lot of rehash on the floor, some of it has stimulated some refined ideas (see Newbies are good for something). And I have to admit, I've scraped up some floor scraps from time to time that were...how do I say it.....rather "tasty". Still these N :rolleyes::rolleyes: Bs do tend to get a little carried away with features that would bring SC2 to the brink.....dare I say it...of MICROMANAGEMENT. :confused: But for the most part they're civil and deserve our respect, now if they'll just learn to play the game. OK NooBees (crack whip!)...."Back in Line".

@SeaMonkey Yeah, Micromanagement the bane of gameplay => Master of Orion 3.

SC is a GREAT game from my point of view only a few things should be changed/enhanced.

Fortunatly Hubert is the "only" designer though I am still looking forward for SC2.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sombra

Glad you recognize it's value, a dragoon gets awfully thirsty out there riding all day! I'm thankful modern technology has found a way to make things easier for a man and his horse -- yep, it doubles as a storage bin for oats! What will they think up next?! ;)

playground.jpg

"I'm glad I'm a Nooobeee, Wellebra, aren't you?"

"Sure Moonslayer and now I'm a dragon, see? AHHHH!"

"Ha-Ha you scared the girls. After our nap let's go chase those cranky old timers out of SC?"

"Okay, I'll be Spiderman!"

"But I'm Spiderman!"

"No, I'm Spiderman!"

"I'm Spiderman!!!"

Kuniworth --- Memory servers you right. In Idaho, Sodomy is against the Law. That's a State Law, on the books. I was afraid to play across State lines with a Sodomite.

Now, the State of Washington is a lot different. They not only do not care about Sodomy, they endorse it.

Therefore, if there are any Sodomites who wanted to play me SC in the past, well, I can legally play you now.

Those are facts & laws. I live in rainy Washington now, not dry & hot Idaho.