The 200th scenario

Nah just a guy whose job was boring for a few years!

Have to say CM scenario production is a great hobby -reading obscure history books has been delightful and I particularly like making the maps. I've become busy again so production of scenarios will be dropping off a great deal but I should get one out once in awhile - saving strength for CMx2.

Not a bad idea, a scenario of 200's, good one Ace, kinda of a mini-Pershotraveneve Ridge theme.

Originally posted by Hans:

I need to start planning that one as numbers 198 and 199 are starting to shape up. Any suggestions from this august body as to what it should cover?

What about the 200th Tank Brigades actions around Kharkov in the summer of 1943. There is a pretty good accounting of it in Glantz's From the Don to the Dnepr.

If you need any help with information on them let me know.

Originally posted by Hans:

Hi PC, I actually have that book and need to get to reading it. Have unfortunately sidelined the East front for the obscure battles of the west and Pacific - but it IS an excellent suggestion.

You will find descriptions of the actions of the 200th Tank Brigade on pages 244,255-256,263,265

Hope this helps.