Help Battlefront sell the new CMBO!!

Yeah I wrote one too, that will convince all those of like mind to mine. If it is published. I was of course using lots of words as usual.

...and I still insist Battlefront should release or sell a patch fixing accuracy and machineguns for CMBO. I'll keep nagging until they either strangle me or do.

Regards

Dandelion

Martin,

As I've written that in three recent threads already, and you're an administrator, I get the feeling you already know, and that your question is intended to suggest something to me.

But it's no fun as I don't get it.

You're with the BFC and are planning to visit me and murder me as the BFC is now fed up with my nagging?

Europeans should not write reviews for US domestic market products?

What?

Hey wait a minute. You're not Dane are you? Does the name Carisius mean anything to you?

Regards

Dandelion

I can't believe this is rated T for teen. It's a tactical strategy game, not a FPS.

Edit: Unless it's rated this to keep young'ns away that wouldn't understand the scope and 'get' the game.

[ April 30, 2003, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: Sir Augustus ]