Rambo "The Incredibles" DEFEATS AirZapp (Legend wins 4-2, clinches spot in history)

@ZappSlow --- Dude, I make too much money & am too important to sit around waiting for your moves. Seriously, I don't have ANY problems playing Terif, Avatar, Hellraiser, or Liam in regards to time. Next, you also try to control the pace of the game with,"Don't send the turn, brb. Phone, wait for me to send blah, blah, blah signal". You don't call the shots son, you obviously never learned that from our original game. Remember that? With your famous reload subhunt?

Too much Legend, too little time >>>> OUT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Next, you also try to control the pace of the game with,"Don't send the turn, brb. Phone, wait for me to send blah, blah, blah signal". You don't call the shots son, you obviously never learned that from our original game. Remember that? With your famous reload subhunt?

Too much Legend, too little time >>>> OUT

Or something like this:

"Come on"

"This is slow"

"Lets Go"

which you send in the middle of turns. I need some extra time in France, NUFF SAID :D

The phone breaks was not while we were playing this time. The phone breaks were AFTER you went to church and BEFORE we continued game #1 i.e while we were at ICQ chat state.

Reload subhunt. yeah riiiight. The point still is, you made a claim resulting in that you got your ass handed to yah tongue.gif

[ May 17, 2005, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

shots son, you obviously never learned that from our original game. Remember that? With your famous reload subhunt?

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=001901#000002

Yeah, I remember the same old whining back then too. The difference is, back then I could understand that the particular game might have looked like cheating, However, in this new game it is just pathetic saying "170 MPP France, where did u get them?" or "?" when I in the other game scored a 3 point damage with a bombarder (having to explain that a 0-2 odds +/-1 can result in 3 point damage). It is like time stand still and that some ppl just never learn basic maths :D

In the movie "Down Under", Michael Douglas goes Bananas after being stuck in a traffic Jam. Hubert, schedule some courses for SC addicts that ppl like Rambo can attend to so that frustration does not lead to crazy acts :D

[ May 17, 2005, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

@ZappDude --- It's a culture thing. In the USA, we play sport's with timers, clocks, & have pace cars in our racing. I won't play golf with slow people either. Even golf has marshalls for slow players. That's why you like soccor, because of all that stupid "extra time".

-Legend

I got up at 5:15 a.m. to goto work early. We started talking at 5:30 a.m., the post now says 6:30 a.m., it's a complete waste of time. I gotta check my stocks, pick some dude up at the airport this morning, then several technical meetings. After work a business meeting at a nice Italian restaurant, then a softball game, look after my sister's dogs.

This was a complete waste of time,

Legend

You've got to be ******* me, you offer to start a new game only to say "Screw this, I'm off to work to make money" when you start getting your ass handed to you?!?

Your pathetic! A Legend is supposed to have class and when he does lose, does it with some dignity. It seems you have neither.

Your Legend status has been revoked, Zapp is the new Legend around here.

@C-Trapp --- Yo, I do work, it's called a job! ZappSlow knew ahead of time I could only start a game. Well, actually on a quick lunch break to take care of this little business with you. Do you know what a job is? That's the word your Mom keeps telling you to get when you finally come out of your room for a meal when you don't have money for Mickey D's. I haven't lost, the game is saved big boy.

Too much Legend, too little time,

Rambo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

Zapp,

when I saw you gave Rambo another chance after he got mad when he was losing the last time I thought, wow, that Zapp guy is really a nice guy. Really gracious of him since he was winning that game and then has to start all over again. Then when I saw Rambo gets mad again when the game wasnt going his way I was laughing so hard. I thought it was so funny. But Zapp should get the SC Nice guy award.

Rambo, all you had to do is tell Zapp I have to go off to work now and we will continue the game later. You dont have to change the post to read "waste of time off to work" and "screw this". It gives the impression especially from past history, like the past history just in this thread of you being a cry baby whenever you lose. Your legend status is moving into being a legendary cry baby. Also no reason to smack around Comrade with personal attacks for saying just what everyone else is thinking when they read this thread.

[ May 17, 2005, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Curry ]

hehehe, you crack me up Rambo. ;)

Not that I have to prove anything to you, but to respond to your previous post:

I do have a full-time job, thanks. Its a ****ty job, but it pays. Also, I'm a Vol. Firefighter, which means I'm on call 24/7, 365 days a year. This generally takes up alot of my free time.

It would be wise of you to think before you post Rambo, prehaps people would take you a little more seriously.

Can we get back on topic now?