Rambo "The Incredibles" DEFEATS AirZapp (Legend wins 4-2, clinches spot in history)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 a.m mistakes

Operated HQ West, left Poland a risk project. Made sloppy moves, could have surrounded Warsaw, didn't, instead they reinforced. Had filthy bad rolls in Poland, leaving Warsaw garrison at strength 1.

Had to operate HQ back east again due to the filthy losses I got there.

Russia got pissed, to say the leist.

In this game, rambos navy seem to bombard my air fleets to pieces. I take 2 point damage on most of the naval attacks.

Rambo won. This was the sickest rolls I ever had against Rambo in my almost 100 games against him.

They never seemed to end. He bombarded my axis luftwaffe to pieces with Battleships. He stayed alive in denmark extra long despite that i had plenty of air support. He had lucky **** in Poland. I got all sorts of losses this game, I oculd not afford to reinforce them.

However, the BIG mistake of operating west and making a cocky naval attack near denmark cost me both the Baltic and Poland.

I lead 2-1

Game #6 ---

Zapp tries RAI (Rambo All In) & gets initial success against my German Fleet. Legend plays like Legend. Slowplayed Gerry, until a fatal air attack by AirZapp. Gerry exploited tanks to cutoff M-Line & reach Paris in July!!!

Too much Legend, too little time!

"Victory is mine, victory is mine, victory today is mine, I told old Satan, get thee behind, 'cause victory today is mine" --- Singing from the Choir in the classic movie, The Apostle