Team USA - Your country needs you!

Comrade Trapp

General Rambo Appreciated -- hopefully there will be someone on the other side who can't play IP and we'll be the stragglers.

Some_God "... a little greasy" Is that a new expression? :D Last time I think we wound up with eight or ten games equally divided as IP and PBEM, if playing IP is hard for your schedule then we can set up two games as PBEM. If only one Euro wants to play that way then I'll cede my spot to you.

Arngrim

It's doubtful that I play any better than you do, if you'd like to play just sign up. Most of the guys here are pretty objective about their abilities and there may be a new Europlean player who wants to play -- so right there it's a game.

To quote General Rambo, "Our team is open to all, everybody plays."

He won't put you in a mismatch.

Updated North American Team:

Rambo

Sir Jersey * PBEM

Comrade Trapp

Some_god

Panzer39 --- You're from the East Coast, right? Willing to play PBEM or TCP/IP? Please post your preference.

Arngrim --- Euro or Americas? Need to know what team to get you on. TCP/IP or PBEM?

America's team is open to all, everybody plays. We are the melting pot, the land of opportunity.

Edwin --- Your from the East Coast, you interested in Ryder Cup play?

Kuniworth/Zapp --- How many guys do you have?

Whoever is out there, speak up & identify which side you're eligible to play for. Then if TCP/IP is okay & PBEM.

*** Also, please note what time you can play, due to the time differences with Europe. We will try to match people who can play at similiar times, skill levels, etc.

WEll, Being Swedish I'm actually European. At the moment Pbem suits me better, since I have an... interesting social life and work 9-17:30.

But hey, if there are anough players I guess i should sign up, at least I can be a backup player for team Europe

Originally posted by ErrantRecce1:

If there any spots left on the North American Team for Canadians, I would like in.

I can play, and boy howdy do I want to trounce some of them uppity Eurotrash types. Or I will get beaten trying, how's that?

Welcome to the team.

We need more of you Canucks on our team. Remember, only together can we defeat the Euro dogs of fascism.

North American Coalition thus far:

Team USA

Rambo (Cap.) (TCP/IP)

Comrade Trapp (TCP/IP)

JerseyJohn (PBEM)

Some_God (TCP/IP)

Panzer39 (TCP/IP or PBEM)

Liam (TCP/IP)

CraigRS (TCP/IP or PBEM)

Canada

ErrantRecce1 (TCP/IP)

Still recruiting for both Team USA and Canada

[ April 23, 2004, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Originally posted by CraigRS:

If you guys need a REALLY green recruit I'd be in for either TCP/IP or PBEM. I've never played against another person but hey someone has to be cannon fodder....

Craig

Are you US or Canada?

Your more then welcome to join the team, just try to get some practice before the matches start. I would suggest playing a game against Rambo, he will tare you apart but you'll learn a lot in the process.

ICQ is the best way of finding a online game.

I'm in the US.

Finding a game for me seems to be the hardest thing. I have tons of time against the CPU but I'm sure human players aren't as predictable. Not really up on ICQ, allthough I know what it is. I have email, obviously, and an MSN messenger account.