The New Lesson: Zapp takes on a Panzie dude by the name of Sombra. AAR Zapp vs Sombra

zappsweden

Yeah, got stopped and last attempt to kill RF not succesful Last try to see how stong Zappsweden really was. Respect to the winner.

I think I see were I made some mistakes and I will look for a rematch soon. But Zappsweden has many games ongoing though I think I will have to wait. For now really tough defense.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@SomeBra --- MasterLiga didn't do so hot in this game.

Somwetimes you loose sometimes you win. I have been stopped before due to an aggressive counter . The skill shows if you can adapt or repeat your mistakes again.

Some simply give up when things don´t go 100% their way. They become history, then they name themselves legend, become myth and then they are forever forgotten.

I will change my approach next time. Still some moves although were simply bad luck. Ardennenhex survives due to mimimum attacks .

Still the aggressive Allied air prevented though the breakthrough although in the next moves because I had to build up strengh again.

Poles fought on with only two units etc. These things always happen and I was surprised how well Zaps RAI worked because still I played conservative and carefully.

I am looking for a rematch soon.

[ June 14, 2005, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Sombra ]

"Sometimes you loose sometimes you win"

true - no shame in losing several game to a new strategy.

Usually aggro early allied defences are tough to beat until you optimize the axis early gameplay.

Zapp said it a while ago - RAI ain't a 100% game winner and i fully second him on that. Ppl researched new openings which work very well against RAI. It always takes a little time for players to adapt, that's all.