Are we waiting until Friday, again?

Aloid

I hope there is nothing magical about Friday as a release date... (last Friday was supposed to be H-hour)

It's getting tiring, sitting here refreshing the "order" page, hoping to see a phone number of credit card input screen... ;)

Anyway, had to add a daily moan...

Aloid

Originally posted by Jeff Heidman:

I wonder if the release of SC is influenced in anyway by the upcoming announcement about the CM:BB release?

Perhaps BTS doesn't want their thunder muted by two big announcements at once?

Jeff

SC was supposed to be out last Friday. IIRC, CM:BB had some incomplete features during the preview last week. Maybe they are done, but I think we should see SC first...

ST? what ya think? ;)

Aloid

Originally posted by Aloid:

SC was supposed to be out last Friday. IIRC, CM:BB had some incomplete features during the preview last week. Maybe they are done, but I think we should see SC first...

ST? what ya think? ;)

Aloid

Aloid,

I think CMBB is gonna rock! :D

Originally posted by Bill Macon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I hope there is nothing magical about Friday as a release date... (last Friday was supposed to be H-hour)

Another week and it's deja vu all over again. tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Rediroc:

Nope last two reviews posted here of the game both clearly state end of July. Dont hold your breath until 7/31.

That's only two weeks, but feels like longer...

Damn that hacker!

Aloid

Well, I had done some calculations as to when early summer would be and I had picked this week to be the week. Now I hear End of July will be the release date. That is getting into the more mid-early summer approaching mid-mid summer.

What did people do before these great games, the internet, and forums?

Originally posted by Jon Patrick:

Okay, guess who's the newbie here!! smile.gif

What is the 'gold' demo I've seen listed? Is it different than the regular demo I've been playing?

The demo you are currently playing is beta demo released some time ago, that reflected the state of the game at that time, since then feedback from the testers plus the people just playing the demo has resulted in improvements that will be implemented in the full game on release.

The gold demo will release at the same time and will incorporate those improvements too, thus you can check the state of the actual shipping product prior to purchase.

To get back to the topic of the thread a bit, I guess the question I'd like addressed is are we looking at a wait of hours, days or weeks for the release?

Originally posted by Aloid:

It's getting tiring, sitting here refreshing the "order" page, hoping to see a phone number of credit card input screen... ;)

You do know that you can download web monitor and set it to check a webpage every X minutes for changes, when the page changes (as long as you are online) it will tell you, don't you?

Originally posted by husky65:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aloid:

You do know that you can download web monitor and set it to check a webpage every X minutes for changes, when the page changes (as long as you are online) it will tell you, don't you?</font>