CMAK pbem Scenario Suggestions please

Originally posted by Hans:

If you don't know our are really new to to the game I would recommend on the CD itself. Petrarcholi Ridge, small, interesting and balanced.

Not that new. smile.gif

Certainly I haven't played all the CD scenarios but my opponent and I both prefer double blind so in order to avoid a slew of "have you played blah?" emails I'm avoiding them. Thanks though. smile.gif

Hans writes:

Can you be more specific?

Large, huge or small?

Infantry or armour heavy, balanced?

Location?

Attack, assault or meeting engagement.

More info and we can make a better suggestion

Your absolutely right.

Size doesn't matter here right?

Maybe something "not huge". The last one we played was Ponyri by jwx. It was of epic proportions (dang monster!)

Playbalance doesnt matter (much) though all armor isnt very attractive; at least to me.

Location doesnt matter either. It's high time I got more desert experience though. I'm not fond of the slugfests in the desert. A good map is essential to avoid that I guess.

Type doesnt matter though I think we both prefer att/def over ME. At least I do, and he's insisting I pick the scenario this time. :(

Thanks GreenAsJade! Thanks all!

I'm gonna go take a look at it now and give these forums a break. I'm bored!

EDIT-

I can't seem to find "An Island to Close" at either the Depot or TPG. Is there a prefix or something?

I used the search function and looked under CMAK letters A and I.

[ October 17, 2004, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: Akula2 ]

Originally posted by Akula2:

Thanks GreenAsJade! Thanks all!

I'm gonna go take a look at it now and give these forums a break. I'm bored!

EDIT-

I can't seem to find "An Island to Close" at either the Depot or TPG. Is there a prefix or something?

I used the search function and looked under CMAK letters A and I.

That was a CMBB game. I would recommend Small Battles, The Sullen well of Taleh.