Terif talks smack behind peoples backs.

zappsweden

I just went to www.panzerliga.de and checked it out. Just as I thought, Terif wrote some smack about some Z-League players and the Z-League. I have a translating software and DO know some German.

1. Terif supported the 24-day inactivity period when he was in the Z-League. After all, sometimes players cannot play for some days. He also supported that no obligations/restriction regarding opponent picking should exist. Despite that, he makes funny statements (in the forum on panzerleague) about Leopard 5-14 record and that Leopard is ranked #2 in the League. Leopard is on 21 days inactivity currently and would have fallen 5 rungs much earlier if the system that Terif supported was not there. Does anyone see the inconsistancy here?

2. He talks about me installing a challenge system and removing it after he left the League. He "accidently" leave out the fact that the myleague has BUGS (which I explained to Terif in another topic) and the challenge option was one of the BUGS too i.e it did not work as described in myleague. I TESTED the system exactly as I said I would.

3. He talks about me perfecting my Axis/Allied play constantly..., yet Terif is the Axis Cookie-Cutter founding father. Inconsistancy?

4. I could write more about the things he wrote but since some of the translations were not 100% correct and that some of the things were left as interpretations (Just by reading where he put his happy and very happy smilies sure tells alot) and I rather give the bloke the benefit of the doubt here.

QUESTION:

What is the next step Terif?

Is it saying that it was me driving SC into boring play and that i contributed to the Axis Cookie-Cutter

Vichy, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Gibraltar, Egypt, DOW Russia+Portugal+Greece+Iraq simultaneously. Nothing surprise me anymore...

The way you put the words eventually make newbies believe in your fairytales. Rambo, Condor, Iron Ranger, me and other long ago players know who did what in the past but if u work long enough (40 hours a weeks for another year) perhaps you can wipe out the tracks of your earlier history.

[ November 03, 2003, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

First I want to apologize for my remarks about Zapp in the Panzerliga. Somebody asked me what happened and how to beat Zapp and it was only a short comment but nonetheless it was wrong. I should not have written it and I just deleted it. Sorry.

Zapp, like you I really hope the other Veterans and old members dont forget what happened. My concern is also about the new players that come here and read all this not very nice things from both of us about the other one. We both wrote things we better should not have written.

We both have our opinion about what happened in the past and who did what wrong, we dont need to discuss this again. Whoever is interested, can look it up in one of the many threads we have written about it...

I dont think we will become friends again (surely not in the near future), but I hope we can rise our posts to a more neutral level.

If you agree we can make something like a cease-fire. No attacks at the other side any more, when there is no public provocation.

Who cares?! We all know you two are feuding but all this mud slinging is worse than a Louisiana political campaign. If it ever gets to the point that I am trying to translate another language in order to see if an SC opponet of mine is talking smack, than its just time for me to take a break and come back to the real world :D Now Don't take this personal and get mad at me, I just think its going a bit overboard. (edit) I wrote this post before Terif posted, its good to see an olive branch being offered.

[ November 03, 2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Panzer39 ]

- Rom gambit: Das ist die Einnahme von Rom in Runde 6-8 durch die Alliierten. Dies ist tatsächlich eine äusserst unfaire Strategie, da die Achse dagegen absolut nichts machen kann. Bei allen anderen Strategien gibt es auch wieder Gegenmassnahmen/Nachteile. Schlimmer: nur sehr erfahrene Spieler haben eine Chance dagegen noch zu gewinnen (ich hab trotz Italiens Kapitulation gewonnen, aber schon Zapp, der zweitbeste Spieler in der ZL, hat verloren als Rambo es gegen ihn verwendet hat....), gegen alle anderen bedeutet das den recht einfachen und schnellen Sieg innerhalb von wenigen Runden.

This should be fun, trying to figure this language out. Here goes:

Rome gambit: This is the Allied strategy to take Rome on turn 6-8. (Why do they capitalize the word Einnahme if it means taking?) It has been deemed an unfair strategy (why is Strategie capitalized in the middle of a sentence?), this will give absolute victory against the majority of the players. The strategic gambit has been seen by Hansel & Gretel (those German dudes Gegenmassnahmen/Nachteile are names?). Wolfgang, I headcracked all these German dudes with this strategy, but don't need it (against Zapp, I just concentrate on air, against Wolfgang Spieler he's a joke in ZL, & Rambo is crazy, he makes stupid moves when behind & frustrated). Anyways, the benefit of banning this outways allowing it.

How did I do?

Rambo

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> - Rom gambit: Das ist die Einnahme von Rom in Runde 6-8 durch die Alliierten. Dies ist tatsächlich eine äusserst unfaire Strategie, da die Achse dagegen absolut nichts machen kann. Bei allen anderen Strategien gibt es auch wieder Gegenmassnahmen/Nachteile. Schlimmer: nur sehr erfahrene Spieler haben eine Chance dagegen noch zu gewinnen (ich hab trotz Italiens Kapitulation gewonnen, aber schon Zapp, der zweitbeste Spieler in der ZL, hat verloren als Rambo es gegen ihn verwendet hat....), gegen alle anderen bedeutet das den recht einfachen und schnellen Sieg innerhalb von wenigen Runden.

This should be fun, trying to figure this language out. Here goes:

Rome gambit: This is the Allied strategy to take Rome on turn 6-8. (Why do they capitalize the word Einnahme if it means taking?) It has been deemed an unfair strategy (why is Strategie capitalized in the middle of a sentence?), this will give absolute victory against the majority of the players. The strategic gambit has been seen by Hansel & Gretel (those German dudes Gegenmassnahmen/Nachteile are names?). Wolfgang, I headcracked all these German dudes with this strategy, but don't need it (against Zapp, I just concentrate on air, against Wolfgang Spieler he's a joke in ZL, & Rambo is crazy, he makes stupid moves when behind & frustrated). Anyways, the benefit of banning this outways allowing it.

How did I do?

Rambo </font>

Sombra --- Thanks for the translation, but can we trust you? (That's a joke by the way). My whole translation is a joke. I have no idea how people speak other languages, it would be easier if everybody spoke English & used the U.S. Dollar.

How long will the world be a Tower of Babel?

Anyhow, gotta goto to work. I did register on the German website. I can't read the reports while playing SC, but I never do anyways.

von Rambo's Express >>>>>>>>>>>>> der is OUT

Hey great a good opportunity to do an english lession during my job. Give me a rating afterwards but don´t be unfair with me :D

For translation this my english should be sufficent. Here we go...

Rom Gambit. This is the occupation of rome in round 6-8 trough the allied player.This is in fact a very unfair strategy as the axis player can do nothing ag it. Against all other strategies there are counters and disadvantages.

I won despite this rome gambit but even the 2nd best player in the League Zapp lost when rambo used this gambit ag him. Ag all others this gambit means a quick and simple victory within only a few rounds.

I have to admit that rambos translation is funny and i like it really :D but we dont want to confuse all others isnt´t it. ;)

Hmmm reading all this it should give the following mathematic solution for the rome gambit

1 > 2

2 < 3

1 > 3

1,2,3 > fu... newbies :D

Maybe not my last post ;)