undo move

Dale H

Playing as the Allies, I got a message about German sub activity & was able to hunt for subs using the Undo Move function; should not be allowed. Please arrange an option to disable Undo Move or get rid of it altogether. Also, in the same scenario I was trucking along reinforcing the Frenchies when all of a sudden they surrendered. Why? I have previously posted about the naval units in the game: I would urge that they be named surface or carrier "action groups" & sub "wolf packs" in order to appropriately correspond to the land & air units. How about colored dots to represent units on the overview map? I'm still having fun with the game. Just trying to be helpful. Thanks,

Dale

Yes ive found out that as well,it kinda comprismises the FOG war and makes subs almost useless.The undo button is handy but i would rather live with my mistakes than play people undoing there move until they find my subs or ships

Actually, very seriously consider it, thats how I found the Italian Navy when it was running for cover and wiped it out.

ouch, 2 edged sword tho i reckon, i dunno how many times i have also clicked a unit and then mistakenly clicked somewhere else, and the undo button saved my butt smile.gif

maybe an option? to be turned off and on? that way, when playing PBEM, it can be turned off to avoid cheating, but playing single player, if you wanna cheat and use this option, well, hell, its your choice :D

I agree that a disable undo option would be very nice feature. A standard "rule" for use in PBEM, like FOW. But I'd still like to have it for playing against the AI.

No, it isn't going to be any kind of "silver bullet", but it does aid in making the subs more survivable. That goes a long way towards making the Axis side more playable, in my opinion.