[AAR] Royal Rumble Summer Slam --- YodaTerif vs RamboLegend

jon_j_rambo

"Lets get ready to rumble!" YodaTerif is prepared for the May 19th release Star Wars Episode III, meanwhile, RamboLegend is waiting for the release of the new movie Kingdom of Heaven. So what else is there to do? Play SC, that's SC-1, the classic, the addiction, the religion, the way of life. Put aside the job, the girl, the golf clubs, the sport's parlay cards, & whatever Yoda does in Europe, because on Saturday April 23rd, the two biggest names n SC history will meet on the battlefield.

Tee time: 6:00 a.m. (Pacific Coast Time) 3:00 p.m. (Central Euro Time. Standard rules, No AA, No landings on majors, & of course no Rambo Rome Invasion. Bid system has been agreed on, 1:5:30.

This match is the Real Deal, No Mercy, Survivor Series, Vengeance, Backlash, and the closest thing you'll see to Armageddon.

Personally, I finished my charity appearances in the PanzerLiga Tourney & a scrimmage fun game with DragonHeart. After dropping Zappsweden like a bad sin, it's time to call out the GGD (Green German Dude). Grab your popcorn, your beer, & whatever makes you tick, because you can't get a bigger match than this.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that's a teaser ;)

hope to see a good game between you guys ...

Then the winner may have the honour to challenge me, no problem, muhahahaha ;)

Meanwhile, if time allows, I will continue the marathon games vs DH. Very interesting and extremely challenging games, I may say.

Rambo is Allies with bid 235 in 1:5:30.

- No polish breakthrough

- LC survived 6 attacks in turn 2 at str 1, no luck in the following turns too, nevertheless it finally fell in turn 5.

- in the meantime Allies killed the german tank south of Brussel with only 3 attacks and nearly the army east of it too.

- 2 UK armies turn 2 + fr HQ used

- LC corps occupied Kiel + a french corps the german mine for some turns until they got destroyed.

- So Germany concentrated east first: Poland and Denmark surrendered turn 3

- 2 new AFs built, LC conquered with these additional forces.

After this it went fast: both UK armies and a french one destroyed, blood hex conquered. Allies destroyed a last corps there with a kamikaze attack...loosing 3 french armies in the counter, german tank only 2 hexes away from Paris.

Next turn Allies retreted to Paris but left their HQ + corps in Maginot. Billote got destroyed by tank + 4 german armies.

June 1940: German forces near Paris.

Battle of the Atlantic:

since France disbanded 2 battleships, a cruiser at str 3 and 2 UK battleships at str 6, Germany decides to throw its navy into the battle:

The last 2 french ships got sunk outside LC, together with 4 UK ships...the surviving UK ships more or less heavily damaged. No german naval losses at this battle so far smile.gif .

[ April 23, 2005, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

France surrenders July 14, 1940.

Some UK corps escaped, but the majority of the british fleet had been transformed into artificial reefs :D .

Only the tank in LC lost and one corps - no further losses for Germany despite the aggressive french defence. Ireland abandoned and conquered by England.

Complete and utter oddness, when I don't take LC so easily I really eat it for awhile :(

SO far action packed match at least, this is no a conservative sounding game. I feel that Yoda has the Force on his side meanwhile Rambo is going to have to pray for a miracle somewhere