How about a cool cold refreshing 6 pack of German Armor?!? CMHQ Sunday Update!!!!!!!

All sorts of goodies tonight including this fine specimen of mod brilliance:

PzIV_WhitewashMeshPreview.jpg

New mods tonight:

Winterized Panther A

Winterized Panther G

Winterized Panzer IV

Winterized PSW 234 Series

Winterized SdKfz 250 family

Winterized SdKfz 251 family

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Thank you again for some very nice mods. I would also like to thank the guys that make this all possible - the modelers. Excellent looking!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some of you guys might have heart attacks when you see the mods that are in beta .

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by panzerwerfer42:

Some of you guys might have heart attacks when you see the mods that are in beta .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shhh! It's a good thing I didn't send the alphas (not quite beta yet) to Maximus, or images would be plastered all over this board. :D

Gordon

Something for you modders to think about. Winter Camouflage does not necesarily have to mean WHITE! Say you've got two Tiger mods - an early war and a late war pattern - and can't choose which one you like best. Make one of them your winter vehicle.

My 2¢

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeyD:

Something for you modders to think about. Winter Camouflage does not necesarily have to mean WHITE! Say you've got two Tiger mods - an early war and a late war pattern - and can't choose which one you like best. Make one of them your winter vehicle.

My 2¢<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MikeyD,

Not sure if you're addressing this to mod-creators or mod-users.

If mod-creators, I don't get the point.

If mod-users, with CM Mod Manager, the batch files and the soon to be released CM Mod Option Selector, I don't see why swapping from among multiple mods "as the mood hits you" should be an issue anymore.

I'll see your 2 cents and raise you 2 bits. smile.gif

Gordon

Nice work Gordon.....ye is "Wicked wit Whitewash" :D

Now MadMatt , i hope you enjoyed yer holidays ;) but can you have a root around yer HD and try find my 3 tone Zimmerit Panther G ( Fernando base model) i sent ye a few days before you went AWOL . smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager