CM Not-So-Superbowl II

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuka and I have just started the 1st game of the NSSBI final. A meeting engagement that had time and weather set as random and sure enough it’s at night and heavy fog. It has only a 27meter LOS!

This will be a slugfest.

So much for my mortars.

And armor to armor will be barrel to barrel.

Just finished round 1 of my game with CupO'Hemlock (CupO'Hemlock?) and I am crushing him. There's someting ominous about a Greyhound getting a frontal weakpoint kill on a Stug at 700 meters on the first shot of the game. I hold the VLs, his men are looking for bigger rocks to hide under.

Woot!

MENSCH!!!

WHAT is going on?

Is there going to be Peng-Style taunting of the losers of the "Combat Mission Toilet Bowl" battles in this thread?

I specifically requested no taunting.

You hear that, Dorosh, Arien and Wolfpack? If you are playing me, no taunting when you win.

Incompetently,

Terence

[This message has been edited by Terence (edited 03-12-2001).]

Originally posted by Terence:

You hear that, Dorosh, Arien and Wolfpack? If you are playing me, no taunting when you win.

Geez, take all the fun out of it if I actually win my second multiplayer game ever. What fun is proving you're not the worst ever CM player if you can't taunt those who actually end up below you? biggrin.gif

------------------

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Originally posted by Tiger:

I've just managed to wipe out almost all of my infantry with my own artillery spotter in one game.... I have a bullet ready for Mr. "Short-Round" at the end of this one.

-Tiger

Ach, zo! This would account for why I have yet to see a single one of your troops!

Please, I realize my heady reputation proceeds me (or is that my cologne?) --- but seppuku is really not nescessary...

Originally posted by Wolfpack:

Geez, take all the fun out of it if I actually win my second multiplayer game ever. What fun is proving you're not the worst ever CM player if you can't taunt those who actually end up below you? biggrin.gif

All right If that's the way you want it, I'll consider changing my position on taunting. If I win.

Guest Blackthorne

Originally posted by Croda:

Just finished round 1 of my game with CupO'Hemlock (CupO'Hemlock?) and I am crushing him. There's someting ominous about a Greyhound getting a frontal weakpoint kill on a Stug at 700 meters on the first shot of the game. I hold the VLs, his men are looking for bigger rocks to hide under.

Woot!

Methinks he should change the spelling to "Crow-da"

;)

------------------

Blackthorne

Just returned from a trip to California (why I scheduled such a thing during the NSSB, I don't know), to find numerous setup files in my inbox. So I'm just getting things going against Crowda, Lt. Reaper/Blackthorne, and CupOHemlock. My boys are busy writing their last letters home...

Guest Blackthorne

Originally posted by Ace:

Just returned from a trip to California (why I scheduled such a thing during the NSSB, I don't know), to find numerous setup files in my inbox. So I'm just getting things going against Crowda, Lt. Reaper/Blackthorne, and CupOHemlock. My boys are busy writing their last letters home...

Confirm that. I now have all 3 of my matches going as well. biggrin.gif

------------------

Blackthorne