Der Kessel Update for Downloading now even more!!!

Kessel Update o plenty…

---- News flash starts ----

Big BIG mod pack from «Matthew Shane Peterson» British/Polish/Canadian Universal Carriers all in one gulp! Amazing detail!

wonderful work done by Matthew! I had to put it up now. =D

---- News flash ends ----

Well we have Byte Battles we have Mods and a Map, here's the breakdown.

New Flags in 3D effect, the Byte Battle "Bocage to St.Lo" is finished with version 1.03 and a Byte Battle "Peters Pinch" from mensch.

Berli turns out a Byte Battle " Early in the Morning" (nasty bugger that one was hard) :D

Germany boy hands out his Bulge map "Red Marley d'Abitot "and a Byte Battle "Dutch Raid vs AI"

Gunnergoz has done it again with Darkfield Grass and a hosted Byte Battle by Tony «Moriarty» Oliver, I can say I hate fog even more now.

And finally a sneek peek of a shot of menschs "Kessel GUI Mod" for CMBO.

Enjoy smok'em if you got'em

mensch

[ 08-29-2001: Message edited by: mensch ]

Fantastic,

Thanks a lot. It is really appreciated. I love the size and speed of those byte battles.

Thanks for all your hard work. My friends and I really appreciate it.

I still think you should try and name the files with a BB or something to let people know they are byte battles. I rename them all so they are grouped together in with the hundreds of other games.

regards

Scott Karch

Thanks for adding the Byte Battle section. Small interesting TCP scenarios that can be finished in a couple of hours are the next big thing for CM.

I shall be trying them out.

I'll also keep perusing the PBEM battles.

Maybe one day I'll even learn how to use a battle map. Have you posted simple "how to do it" instructions that even a lawyer can understand?

Cheers,

Jake

*scratching my head* How can I bump a thread creatively without mentioning the word "bump"? I have to do it in a way that nobody really suspects that I'm bumping it to the top for a friend. Perhaps its on the second page because some people don't realize how spectacular the website really is that Mensch is working on.

Its time to educate the public about Der Kessel. Everything you need in life is there. Drop your bottle of baby oil and put down the ferret. Dowload maps and mods to your hearts content. Read, learn, and stand it awe of the content.

Did I bump okay?

Just saw this site for the first time. Excellent. I marked it in my favorites. I'll be coming back. Also, saw the comments about mini-battles so thought what the heck I'll see if I can figure out how to download and get it to work. Although I really had no hope to get it to work. Damn, it worked. I now know how to download scenario's! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!! great little battle by the way. I kicked their butts by the way. Man, am I excited about learning how to get scenario's. I've been putting off trying figuring I'd never be able to but hot damn I did it. I shall have my self a beer to celebrate! YAHOO!!

Just saw this site for the 300th time. Saved it as a favorite, put it in my links toolbar, put it in my sig line and told all my living relatives about it. Recommended it to all my friends and the old dude who sits out on my front step smoking winstons and complaining about the government. Am working on putting it on a t-shirt and bumper sticker.

See this space for future developments.