Yep Malta would be a good set of scenarios - when I visited there I took a look at the beaches. The Germans and Italians could have gotten ashore but the naval shipping might have taken a beating from the British.

Data exists on the proposed invasion, to include locations and units. Go for it MB.

Originally posted by Major Belles:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hans:

Data exists on the proposed invasion, to include locations and units. Go for it MB.

He, he, he... Don't I wish! I would if I could but I am not able - I'm not good enough to design scenarios yet; maybe one of these years... </font>

Major Belles

Here is a miniature scenario that is fairly simple. I would change the companies to platoons and go for it. There is a map too and the designer intent also.

Just email the author and get permission to convert, if you say its non-commercial and you'll link people to their page they are always happy to agree.

A intro to Rapid Fire

rapidfire.gif

Here are some notes I made when I found this scenario

1. play as standard 1944 German attack

2. have Brits attack into weak defense, must be forced to ford or repair bridge (blocked by ant-tank mines) then German counter-attack rolls in

3. switch to 1940 Belgium with above modification

4. change locale to 1940 German invasion of Britain

5. make brits Dutch and do a May 1940

6. change locale to Italy.

7. change locale to Malaysia, Germans to Japanese

Originally posted by Major Belles:

Thanks - you're definitely giving me ideas!

Hey Major I just noted your membership number

[slap] with all the experience you've had at PLAYING scenario I think you'd could do a good one. Lots of help around too.

Originally posted by Hans:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Major Belles:

Thanks - you're definitely giving me ideas!

Hey Major I just noted your membership number

[slap] with all the experience you've had at PLAYING scenario I think you'd could do a good one. Lots of help around too. </font>

The only Germans involved (based on the plans) was 7. Flieger

The Inintial attack (airborne) was to be 7. Flieger the Italian Para & Air Transportable Divisions (can't remember their names off the top of my head. The Seaborne attack was something like 8 Italian infantry divisions. I have seen reference to a small German armored unit that was to be involved that had something like 10 tanks (oddball stuff... KVII's, VK somethingorothers...). All under Italian command

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

The only Germans involved (based on the plans) was 7. Flieger

The Inintial attack (airborne) was to be 7. Flieger the Italian Para & Air Transportable Divisions (can't remember their names off the top of my head. The Seaborne attack was something like 8 Italian infantry divisions. I have seen reference to a small German armored unit that was to be involved that had something like 10 tanks (oddball stuff... KVII's, VK somethingorothers...). All under Italian command

Yes, but Hitler was very doubtful about that. I have read somewhere he would have said that as soon as the british fleet from alexandria would arrive, Italians would flee and Fallschirmjäger would be actually alone.