I'm back...

"coming back" refers to the fact that I've been away from the forum since end of last October, what with moving to a new place and getting a new job etc etc etc.

Among the ranks of the non-BTS-employed people, I've been around a long time, and it feels dern good to be back among these various halfwits, dimwits, nimrods, dimbulbs, yoyos, psychos, wankers, spankers, Free Presbyterians, Locked-Up Presbyterians, and Peng too. biggrin.gif

DjB

[This message has been edited by Doug Beman (edited 02-12-2001).]

The Bemeister! Welcome back Doug. Come take a dip in the Cesspool (now temprarily located in Germay for historical authenticity) and then send me a setup if you would like, or just a note and we can discuss the conditions of your pending demise.

Welcome Doug!

But you can't beat me! I've been away since the end of, ummm, August or so. For those who don't know, Doug has been around since about Jun '99 or so? Like you, Doug, I moved (to SF, CA) and got a new job.

It sure seems that nothing much has changed around here. smile.gif

Jason

Well, ain't this just old home days. Welcome back to Jason of the Searchonauts. There is a FAQ here now (probably slipped to page 2). So what's the deal, got sick of swatting mossies in LA, then got back to Billings and said "Holy **** did it always get this cold here" and had to keep moving on to SF?

When you do get around to the next generation database, please post and tells us who will be hosting as it was most useful.

hmmm, this likes a good thread to pop into smile.gif

I'm still in the wrong country, have yet to play the full version (my pristine CD, ordered in Oct 99, is sitting back in NZ, calling to me ... "Jon...Jon... come play with me..." No, thats ... errr, never mind eek.gif )

Anyway, I seldom get here at the moment, but its good to see the old familiar faces. Hi Lizard Boy. We still have to do something about that damned evil Bot!

be cool

JonS

If you eat well, and **** strongly, you will not fear death.

Originally posted by Harv:

Doug, glad to see you made it back smile.gif there are a number of threads here that have been alive too long, and need your "magic touch" tongue.gif

ROTFLMAO biggrin.gif. Prolly not too many people understand that reference, so we'll just see how long it takes for someone to do a search on Doug Beman...

------------------

Jeff Abbott

[This message has been edited by Juardis (edited 02-13-2001).]

Ahh yes, the old "thread-killer" himself is back. Wondered what was happening around here lately. wink.gif Quite honestly, I didn't even know you were gone. eek.gif And guachi, totally forgot about you. wink.giftongue.gif

Well to play a PBEM, you'd better download the new v1.12 patch. We've got full TCP/IP capability now, also.