Justice

In a PBEM I am doing, I was advancing a scout car towards the enemy when a zook hidden in some trees took it out.

The crew (all 4) promptly bailed out of the car, marched over to the bazooka team, and beat them down while suffering zero casualties.

That's entertainment!

MrSpkr

Most excellent!

I've had a bailed out crew roust a machine gun

crew (already depleted, however) and had the machine gun crew even surrender! Definitely an enjoyable movie to watch!

Lesson: don't waste any troops at all, even the empty mortars and crews can be used for something.

Shoeman

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrcobbler:

Lesson: don't waste any troops at all, even the empty mortars and crews can be used for something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That might backfire (hehe) victory-point wise. A tank crew member is about twice as much worth as a riflemen and the risk of even having them captured is big. Especially when you hold the victory flags you shoud think twice about committing your crews to anything.

Martin

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martin Cracauer:

That might backfire (hehe) victory-point wise. A tank crew member is about twice as much worth as a riflemen and the risk of even having them captured is big. Especially when you hold the victory flags you shoud think twice about committing your crews to anything.

Martin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This has been discussed previously, but in my games, I've found crews useful in guarding prisoners well to the rear of the fighting.

Chris

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FnlWeb:

(SPLANG!)

"Yea got him"

(high fives)

"Uh oh. Hey Joe, there coming over here, and they look pissed"

"Quick, gimme the .45"

"Huh? I thought you had the..."

(WHAM! BONK! WHAP!)

Ya just gotta love this game. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It always apperaed to me that AT teams had the lowest life expectancy in CM.

Your description reminds me somehow of the "Sturmtruppen" comic series ;)