MAc users.

I also am one of the happy few... I use a RevB Imac and a 400DV Slot loader at home, and a 500mz G4 with 22"Cinema at work. Light mods in both places. The Cinema gives a great wide view.

Generally, CMBO has been trouble free from the time of the Beta Demo most of 2 years ago (at least for the Mac). Thanks BTS for coding on the Mac, and for your continued support. On to CMBB!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kmead:

e view.

Generally, CMBO has been trouble free from the time of the Beta Demo most of 2 years ago (at least for the Mac). Thanks BTS for coding on the Mac, and for your continued support. On to CMBB!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember what Steve Said "If we drop any plaform I can assure you it will not be the Mac".

i ahve a powerbook G3 400 768 Mb ram and 8MB video ram. I also love playing TCP/IP game from out side with my airport network and DSL.

So far my machine has out clocked 900pIII's and 750 K7's while on battery power Durring TCP/IP games rendering the turn on my machine locally. Over all a very solid machine.

I am also very glad that BTS writes for a mac so that my work machine can also be my play machine. Too Bad about OS X I plan on going that way with the next rev in Sept.

B&W G3/350 rev A. oc'd to 400. 512MB RAM, Sonnet Tempo IDE controller w/2x60GB drives. MacOS 9.1

32MB PCI Radeon makes a BIG difference. For those of you still with the ATI Rage 128...Make the switch. CM flies on the Radeon

G4/400 here 512 RAM.

Last weekend upgraded it with GeForce 2 MX, mostly because of WWII Online huge requirements.

Card was originaly manufactured for PC (ASUS 7100), but i flashed it wih Mac ROM and its now works.

Didnt checked if sky texture bug is went away with new Apple/NVidia version 2.1.1 drivers...

PM7500 64MB RAM, 240MHz G3, runs fine and never crashes (with CM and Diablo II), Sys 8.5.5.

My brother recently got a HP P7875 PC 128MB RAM, 1.3GHz AMD, etc. Well, there are some really nice games but it crashes too often.

I'm sticking with the Mac, but won't get a new one until I get off my lazy butt and get another job smile.gif

Cheers!

-gabe-