A DREAM GAME is on the WAY!

Hello,

Fellow gamers, history buffs a DREAM GAME is on the way. WW2 Online is not far away and will be issued out in retail stores when released. For the those who know about this game , you are waiting with druel like the rest of us. For those that don't - find out!

WW2 Online - Thousands off people from all over the world fighting in a vitual world

1st person. You can be infantry,tanks,planes,naval,AT guns,Art Obs etc. You will advance with rank and actually command on tactical and full stragetic real men if you have what it takes. The game will start in the early version of the war with the invasion of France and will encompass entire war eventually. They in the 4th level off beta testing and it not far off. Get ready gentlemen a new way off off Online gaming and fun is approaching. Search ww2Online - its not a game it will be a War!

No doubt. I myself hope it succeeds but have some reservations and will await the reviews before deciding whether or not to try it out. I think like any persistant online game there'll be too many "kOoL dOoDz" who's only joy will be in how much they can ruin the game for others using loopholes in the code (i.e. exploiting bugs). Not trying to be negative but that's my experience with persistent online games. I just hope the WWII Online guys don't mind CMBO'ers spamming their online game with Combat Mission endorsements wink.gif

John

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 03-13-2001).]

Originally posted by Tiger:

No doubt. I myself hope it succeeds but have some doubts. Like any persistant online game there'll be too many "kOoL dOoDz" who's only joy will be in how much they can ruin the game for others using loopholes in the code (i.e. exploiting bugs). Not trying to be negative but that's my experience with persistent online games. I just hope the WWII Online guys don't mind CMBO'ers spamming their online game with Combat Mission endorsements wink.gif

John

u should be careful giving me...er...everyone here ideas...

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

You know...we could form a Combat Mission "guild" in WWII Online .... biggrin.gif

Prefix our Character names with "CM"

as in [CM] Tiger. Endorsement for BTS and Combat Mission.

Still, read above post on why WWII Online may be an exercise in frustration. Cornered Rat will need strict enforcement against cheaters and such. I can see it now: "Kool Dewd" Jones just drops a gernade and frags his squad....oh no ! he was really working for his friends on the other side...."

God I hope this won't be the case.

-John

I don't see how this game could possibly deliver on its promises. Even if it does though, it will be more like a Massive Multiplayer Sudden Strike. PUKE!

It's not they're gonna have the same kind of realism as CM...

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.

Originally posted by Tiger:

You know...we could form a Combat Mission "guild" in WWII Online .... biggrin.gif

Prefix our Character names with "CM"

as in [CM] Tiger. Endorsement for BTS and Combat Mission.

Tiger, good idea. I bet we could really dominate with our knowledge of tactics and hardware. Of coarse, this all depends on if the game is actually anything remotely realistic and not an "Age of Clickfest"

Good call on the "kOoL dOoDz" - I bet they will be there in droves.

My sentiments are similar, this will likely be a twitch fest, however, it may work, I am willing to give it a chance (waiting for the open beta).

And Hi Dad!!

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S