German Soldats...what are they saying?

What about: Sie will soonen kaput gewerden sein. ("You have the honor of carrying the flame thrower.")

Also, after hearing "Aaachh--tooo!" (the "hawk and spit" wav (altho it could be a mod) one too many times, I deleted it. However, this made me think (uh-oh): maybe it could be randomly interspersed with sounds of vomiting, eliminating (1&2), belching, farting, sneezing, coughing, and snoring. I'm sure y'all can come up with more. We are a musical species, aren't we?

How come all the Brit voices are either cockneys or plummy public school nobs? What about some more representative regional accents? How about "By 'eck lad, tha's 'it t'bugger wi' tharrun", which is Yorkshire for "Excellent shot gunner". Throw in some Geordie and Scots dialects and we can make them completely incomprehensible to our American friends.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Warren Peace:

I hear one that sounds like:

"Ari Kase, Ari Kase"

What does that mean?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the key grip shouting to the best boy to bring the case for the Arriflex camera. The Germans must have been shooting propaganda films that day.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Not Austrian for God's sake - I think BTS should adopt a policy of being tough on Austrians, and tough on the causes for Austrians!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed..how's that saying go..the Austrians have succeeded in convincing the world that Beethoven was Austrian and Hitler was German?