CMBB - Y2K for BTS???

Scipio

We all remember the Y2K panic! All powerplants will go down, food and gas is not longer available, the intercontinental rockets will start on their own, the deads will rise, fire rains from heaven etc.

Now what can we expect if CMBB will be available? The BTS online order will be overrun by a horde of crazy addicts (us), a short circuits blows the server on the moon, an uncontrolable feedback brings the powerplants down, food and gas is not longer available.... :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scipio:

We all remember the Y2K panic!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AAAAAHHH! CMBB won't model blades of grass swaying in the wind!! Is this the end for BTS?!?!?!?!?

All powerplants will go down,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marge: "Homer, isn't it time for you to go to work?"

Homer: "Mmmmmm...Barbarossa..." *drool*

food and gas is not longer available,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ladies and gentlemen, the scene here at a New York City Waldbaums is similar to the carnage at super markets and groceries world wide. Just minutes ago, a horde of what can only be described as "deranged middle aged lunatics" rampaged through the store, hurling themselves at items of food and consuming it without even taking off the wrappers first, all the while screaming barbaric cries. Most of the words seemed to be somehow in relation to something called Barba-tossa to Burlin...

the intercontinental rockets will start on their own,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"France was accidently wiped off the map today due to a nucelear launch resulting from a hethero unidentified individual falling asleep on the "Launch" button. Sources say that the individual in question attributed his fatigue to a 63 hour long, none stop wargaming session."

the deads will rise

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Earlier today, a man seemed to have sleep-walked into a 4 lane highway and got hit by a Honda, tossed under the wheels of an 18 wheeler, rammed by a Chevy pickup and tossed into the path of an ongoing circuis parade. Despite his grievious looking injuries, the man was heard saying "Must...play...CMBB" while clawing his way from under the massive feet of an African elephant.

:D;)

[ 09-25-2001: Message edited by: The Commissar ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Because MadMatt is daydreaming a gazing out the window at the grass dancing in the breeze. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, no, get it right... He's daydreaming about the swaying grass skirts on those babes in Tahiti... which is where he and the rest of the BTS crew will take long-deserved vacations after CMBB is released :D

It's okay. I'll just yell "Free beer in Gustav's room!" down the hallway of my dorm. The resulting stampede will shift the earth's mass enough to throw the magnetic field out of line, thereby generating enough electricity to power a few hundred thousand computers running CMBB.

Food is a little tougher, what with the low salmon run this year. It will be important to conserve valuable food by not feeding trolls and not letting it get burned by flamers. About the only hope for humanity will be to convince the world's first multiskillionares Steve and Charles to share some of their wealth and build a colony on Neptune, complete with enough greenhouses to supply food for the rest of us down here on Earth.

As for gas, no problem... I eat at the cafeteria.

Note- I just got out of ceramics class, which may explain why I'm being too creative for my own good.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Note- I just got out of ceramics class, which may explain why I'm being too creative for my own good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow.....dude....that's....like...a...nice...pipe.....you.....made.....there.....man.....Can....I......try.....it.....out.....dude..... :D

Ok, that wasn't exactly what I meant. And after seeing what happened to my skipper, a habitual dope smoker, I won't touch the stuff. Fishing for the rest of my life... shudder...

But I do have a nice pitcher that I'll let go for 25 bucks as soon as I get it glazed. Interested?

[ 09-26-2001: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]