Bonjour!!!

Well bonjour! Froggy, I'm mensch the local...uh.. dealer I got pbems onnastick if your looking for that but I'd be cutting me own neck if I give it any cheeper.

have fun! enjoy the board, where here to help... ingore the trolls

mensch

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

"So if it is a coy of flamethowers lighting up everything in sight like a Mongolian barbecue chef gone postal, and your opponent is OK with it, PLAY ON!"

-The_Capt

Jd?! Would that qualify as plagiarism being a Frog from Paris since I am already fulfilling the slot?

If so what are the best way to deal with it since we would both be subjected to French Laws if one doesn't take into account the fact that the perpetrator did THIS under the cuppola of one Charles Moylan at Dover Foxcroft which is still very much in Maine US of A?

To sum up, bienvenu et n'hesite pas a poser des questions...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Well bonjour! Froggy, I'm mensch the local...uh.. dealer I got pbems onnastick if your looking for that but I'd be cutting me own neck if I give it any cheeper.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perfect. Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Mensch. It fits you.

Welcome Frog fella. But you are not The French. They date The Scot. Still, all the best. How 'bout that Jerry Lewis, eh?