MEMBER VS. JR MEMBER?

What's the difference, and how do you get one over the other on this forum? I did a regular 'register' about two weeks ago, became 'Jr Member'. ?????????

Unfortunately, 'Junior' I'm not. I definitely raise the average age of CM players by a lot!!

Shoeman

Welcome Cobbler, the answer to your question is that you become a "Member" after 30 posts. As to the age, I know exactly what you mean, though the average age is somewhere around 35 IIRC from an unscientific poll someone did.

Joe

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, Joe beat me to it. We must have been typing our replies at the same time. Amazing how closely they match, isn't it? You

know what they say: "Great minds think alike".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Joe

you sure do Joe

smile.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

Originally posted by mrcobbler:

What's the difference, and how do you get one over the other on this forum?

Shoeman

The others are correct when they say you need 30 posts to become a member. What they aren't telling you though is that making 30 posts is only half of the initiation.

Unfortunately, to become a full-fledged member you must also be dragged through the murky depths of the cesspool by the hair on your head as you scream and wail for mercy.

Once done, you are tarred and feathered and thrown back to the general population on the outside who take pity on you and adopt you as one of their own. biggrin.gif

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.