Gathering Before The Storm - CD scenario

Second that! It was one of the first PBEMs when CMAK arrived. Which side did you play? I took the Germans and was winning handily until the "unnameable" arrived which resulted in a draw. The last half of the game was very frustrating, but also very exciting smile.gif A classic IMO and would have made an excellent choice for a Demo scenario (not berating the ones that were included though).

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

I played the Allies. The armor matchup is quite interesting. The Germans have a little surprise in their forces that I didn't know about until the end. I felt the sting though. I just couldn't figure out how I was getting stung.

Interesting is that the patch has changed available forces for this date and region. I played with creating a larger version of the scenario with the same unit mix. I couldn't do it in 1.01, but it's possible in 1.00.

Congratulations, Berli, on a great scenario!

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I played the Allies. The armor matchup is quite interesting. The Germans have a little surprise in their forces that I didn't know about until the end. I felt the sting though. I just couldn't figure out how I was getting stung.

Interesting is that the patch has changed available forces for this date and region. I played with creating a larger version of the scenario with the same unit mix. I couldn't do it in 1.01, but it's possible in 1.00.

Congratulations, Berli, on a great scenario!

Treeburst155 out.

Mike,

change scenario date, buy "unavailable" tanks, change scenario date. smile.gif

Gruß

Joachim