To Mr. Germanboy

Dear Mr. Germanboy,

well ICQ don't work and emails either.. and since I see you post off and on on the board I figure, heck I'll give it a try.

Well me boy I figured you would call to meet up but now I am off to canada till the 11th. if your still here by chance ring me up after the 11th evening. if not maybe next time.. the rest of you poolers stay out of here so as not to get this thing locked up. *raspberry*

your friendly neighbourhood Mad Mensch

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Dear Mr. Germanboy,

well ICQ don't work and emails either.. and since I see you post off and on on the board I figure, heck I'll give it a try.

Well me boy I figured you would call to meet up but now I am off to canada till the 11th. if your still here by chance ring me up after the 11th evening. if not maybe next time.. the rest of you poolers stay out of here so as not to get this thing locked up. *raspberry*

your friendly neighbourhood Mad Mensch<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guten Tag, Mutter.

es tut mir leid, Herr Mensch

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Guest Germanboy

D'uh - sent you an email @work and @lycos. They did not work? Some moron on another mailing list decided to send around 2.1MBs of trash, meaning I can no longer check my account from afar until tomorrow. Talk to you when you get back.

Sorry folks, move on now, nothing to see.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

right I just got a email from Andreas.. fromt the first of January today.. on the 3rd.. wow.. whadda lag.. (yes kitty whadda) take your dischkonary and take it some where and pooter it up Maces back end..heh.. Can I help?

so thanks for the email andreas.. the rest of you lot.. thanks for jumping in and giving your two cents worth of nonsense.

I'm off home to canada!! whowho.. here I come Toronto! snow, cityTV, Donuts!, My favorate pub Firkin Fryer (sp.. its been so long since I've been there), History Channel, anoying video Jockeys, Silver Snail! (is it still there??), Anoying anti smoking laws!, Political correct crap! conservitive thinking and everything like that! oh boy! =D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

right I just got a email from Andreas.. fromt [sic] the first of January today.. on the 3rd.. wow.. whadda [sic] lag.. (yes kitty whadda) take your dischkonary [sic] and take it some where [sic] and pooter [sic] it up Maces [sic] back end..heh.. Can I help?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe. Look how easy it is to upset him. =) I won't even get into the atrocious punctuation. ;)

Kitty

Official CM Pot Stirrer

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

Hehehe. Look how easy it is to upset him. =) I won't even get into the atrocious punctuation. wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I don't particularly care for his suggestion of what should be done with a dictionary (especially if it's the size of a Macquarie....boy, would that bring tears to the eyes)! eek.gif

Mace

Guest Big Time Software

Ooooooh! Lookey what I found here. A Cesspool spillage. Oh, and look what else I found here! A padlock biggrin.gif

Steve