Delivery time

A quick question regarding people's experience with shipping of this game to Europe, France specifically. I don't like to waste bandwidth with this but I'm getting no response from the battlefront team.

I placed an order almost a month ago and have received nothing. I had recommended the game to several friends, one of whom received his copy in Ireland recently having ordered the game approximately two weeks after I had. Has anyone else encountered such delays?

Not whining, I just want to play!

John

If you haven't already gone mod shopping it can be a good distraction while you wait and will certainly enhance your experience once the game arrives. CMHQ is a good place to start with lots of mods, live chat, and SuperTed's super updates for the whole community. Don't stop there though; lot's of folks have created fine CM sites... visit them all if you have time!

Got it last week to Sweden. Took from Monday (placed order) to Monday next week (ripped open the package). Regular mail doesn't get delivered on Weekends in Sweden.

So now I need to convince my signifacant other that it was great buy and the "spending all my waking hours listening to explosions and staring at the screen" will stop soon...

I've only played the demo, and have not ordered Combat Mission (yet), so my experience may not apply.

However, some months ago I ordered The Operational Art of War Battlepack from Talonsoft and it took its own sweet time to arrive (close to two months if I remember correctly).

The very day that I called Talonsoft about it, I got it in the mail. What had happened? Talonsoft had shipped it from the US one or two days after my order, but the portuguese Postal Services (or more correctly, the Customs Authority there) intercepted the package, opened it for inspection, and charged me with customs duties and VAT.

Could this be happening to you?

Go to eBay and get one. The auction may last a week, but the shipping time shouldn't.

And some items you can buy immediately, if you are willing to pay.

Have not even checked to see if there are any on eBay now though. CM is still a HOT item!

no sig here