CLIPBOARD mod followup

I just wanted to thank everyone for the cool feedback regarding my mod. Yeah, you guessed it, I like this game a lot. And I don't want it to look like the Combat Results Table from Avalon Hill's D-Day. smile.gif I want it to look cool, cause I like it so much.

Second: There is a French version of this mod in the works already, and I am wondering if any other languages would benefit from this? So if anyone wants to translate it into another language, I will be glad to mail you the "source files" and complete instructions on how to do it.

Cheers.

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

What about them New Zealanders? Do they speak English or British?

biggrin.gif

It's some horrible concoction of plummy English combined with a slight Scottish brogue topped off with a bit of the Aussie drawl influence. Sounds bloody 'orrible if you ask me. Just ask a New Zealander what the number between 5 & 7 is & you'd swear he or she was propositioning you. (If you've heard a New Zealander speak you'd know what I mean).

Although the "Stralan" language is hardly perfect at least it's relatively consistent in the way it drops the vowels!

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by deanco:

Me and PawBroon have already started work on the Lawyer version. Instead of a check mark there is '$60' written to the right. And Target, , Next Target and Target Wide have become Lawsuit, Next Lawsuit, and Sue Everyone.

And for all the lurking JDMorses of the world the paper could be the compulsory:

lplogo.gif

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 02-25-2001).]