Another Update on My site!!!!

Another update on this site of mine. Not to big, but I'd say it's worth it. I added 4 new scenarios to the scenarios page!Three of them are mine, they are older, but are really nice. Plus a forth scenario by another scenario artist. I forgot his name. The scenario name is "Two Bridges for the fuhrer". So if you are out there and know who it is contact me.

I have a new e-mail address, I cancelled the old one since now I have cable! The new e-mail address is rommel22us@hotmail.com

Damn it!

I just tried to view my site from school, well the scenario portion of it and I see nothing under netscape and I see the actuall code under IE 4.5.

Anyone alse get this problem. I think I forgot to close a tag or something.

Damn IT!!! :mad:

[ 05-02-2001: Message edited by: Rommel22 ]

The "scenario page" is blank with codes like these "ÿþ<g" on Win Netscape 4.7x.

But on IE, it is wonderful. The maps are great, but a little too large to some who has lower res desktop (I run 1280x1024x16 all the time).

Keep up the good work.

Griffin.

Looks Like I have problems with it in Netscape. IE works ok just Netscape doesn't.

I double checked the code, I checked it over and over and I see nothing wrong. I had other people look at it, they saw nothing wrong. I think it's the server provider (freeservers.com).

The reason is they put in their banner into my code and when I looked at it, it looks like that's what causes it.

I think I'll have to go to another server provider like angelfire.

Thanx!