Tired as hell of "gamey". . .

... and as a gamey player I find it rude and offensive and damaging to my self-esteem...

It is a violation (...bauhaus) of my Civil Rights and I wont stand for it!

I'm calling my Lawyer! I will shut this damned company down once and for all! I am a victim! Whaaaaaa!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

... and as a gamey player I find it rude and offensive and damaging to my self-esteem...

I'm calling my Lawyer! I will shut this damned company down once and for all! I am a victim! Whaaaaaa!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Dear Iskander, this is grounds for a crass class action. We will join all the Cesspool members, which will not be difficult since most of them are already joined head to tail like a bunch of anal-fixated circus elephants.

BTW, Crocodile Dunnee, the correct term is Gamey Bastard. Sure, "gamey" is BS, but "gamey bastard" is a term of beauty and depth with Shakespearian overtones.

Get it right, and you'll be happy again.

hmmm. . .it seems these chaps like a good intellectual verbal bashing. . .wait a minute, let me restate that in new jerooz tongue. . .wtf? shakespearean overtones? bwahahahahahahahahahuaauahjahaha, and that's mr. paul hogan to you kid. . .

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dunnee:

hmmm. . .it seems these chaps like a good intellectual verbal bashing. . .wait a minute, let me restate that in new jerooz tongue. . .wtf? shakespearean overtones? bwahahahahahahahahahuaauahjahaha, and that's mr. paul hogan to you kid. . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just noticed you are in New Jersey. Everything now explained. The fumes must be a little heavy today.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Lawyer wrote:

BTW, Crocodile Dunnee, the correct term is Gamey Bastard. Sure, "gamey" is BS, but "gamey bastard" is a term of beauty and depth with Shakespearian overtones.

Get it right, and you'll be happy again.

--------------------

"Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap...

"Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake...

"Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents...

"Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness...

"Let them be blotted out of the book of the living..."

Psalm 69<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lawyer--

Your quote isn't exactly right. Psalm 69, translated from the original Aramaic, reads:

"Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap...

"Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake...

"Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents...

"Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness...

"Let them be blotted out of the book of the living... you GAMEY BASTARDS!"

And to this we say... "Amen" and "Amen".

-Joshik

dunnee: slang term of affection for your friends. . .sheesh. . .and I LOVE people that quote the bible. and by the way. . I loved how people reacted to my bait. . Gamey is BS. .lol. .i could give a ****.

[ 04-26-2001: Message edited by: Dunnee ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dunnee:

Gamey is BS. .lol. .i could give a ****.

[ 04-26-2001: Message edited by: Dunnee ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh, NOW we recognize what's going on. You simply confused your computer keyboard for the toilet again. No problem, easy mistake to make.

Joshik

We'll need to add your line to Gideon's Bible, my source. BTW, small world indeed. I myself am a Wizard.net patron. Keep posted for my Washington area drink-a-thon coming up as the weather gets better.

Cheers,

Jake

i haven't said much in my defense, but I definitely am not takin this troll nonsense. I baited u "intellectuals" with one simple phrase, I even let you take your weak insult shots at me, but being called a troll? HEAVENS NO!!!!!! WHY?????????? ;)