Home Towns

Ok, maybe the "south of the Cuyahoga river" part was incorrect, but it's definetly east of Garfield smile.gif

http://maps.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=mmvw&msds=49977342$E4$FE$36w$F1$FC$36w940010001!O0!4$FF000!8$FF$330Cleveland.Tyre$2C.Hartlepool$2C.England$2C.United.Kingdom00$0B0unavail able$D9$EE$FD$91$12VK$40$14$F1$10$A5AZ$F3$BF$960001000o400$8Dk$3C$80!50$14000!4$FF!I010

Hey~ (totally OT)

What's the deal with Dayton, OH? Every chick I have known from there (and strangely there have been quite a few...) has been completely WACKO.

Is it something in the water?

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."

Originally posted by Speedbump:

Not sure, but I can tell you I had to go to Central Europe (Hungary) to find a wife. Does that tell you anything?

Jeff

a.k.a. Speedbump

It tells me that you are as nuts as I am... at least I didn't have to go to Magyarorszag, but she's still nuts....

Guest Scott Clinton

Born in Canton, went to school in Columbus...and moved to Texas as soon as I could drive myself thar! wink.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.